• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler WILL be top 3

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy said exactly what I've been thinking the last several months. So, I'll let him do the talking.

Based on what the judges have done in the past, Jay can certainly win if he comes in big, Full and ripped.

Anyone who says otherwise either doesn't remember the last 3 Olympias, all of Jay's 2nd place O' finishes, the judges opinions, weider publication's opinion or history.

Taking all of those into consideration, it would be hard to say Jay cannot easily place top 3 or even win, especially if he is much improved, as I think he will be.

We have a lot of people who say Jay won't place top 5 all over these boards, even worse, we have a bunch of people saying he can't no matter what!??????

That would blatantly contradict history and the judges opinions, both of which are much more relevant than OUR opinions. The presumption that Jay can't place top 5 is absurd, whether 100 forum members thinks he has a terrible body or not.

2o08y-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol at the pic :D, poor Jay.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually his right quad is STILL smaller than his left in your pic :p

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Most UNDERRATED Jay Cutler - 2006 Grand Prix Holland

bc1229-1.jpg

bc1268-1.jpg

bc0603-1.jpg

bc0596-1.jpg

bc0599-1.jpg

THIS IS THE PERFECT JAY!

jayedit-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i saw him at that show, was huge, first time i felt he was better then ronnie.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2006 was a solid year for cuts...looks awesome

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good call dilated, that's probably the best Cutler we've ever seen (yes, even better than 2001).

It's amazing the difference in appearance just making his waist slightly smaller.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
those back shots are lights out!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I wonder what would happen if Jay comes in his '06 shape, this year :ughnoes:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look at the lines/separation in his leg from the side. His legs have never looked this good from the side on-stage.

You can also see his glutes coming in from the side. Another non-Jay like feature.

bc0603-1.jpg

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look at the lines/separation in his leg from the side. His legs have never looked this good from the side on-stage.

You can also see his glutes coming in from the side. Another non-Jay like feature.
+ arms soft as baby's bottom.

For real...I gotta agree he looks good there. I also gotta agree, that IF he comes in ripped and full, he can place in the top 3. Otherwise I don't think so.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Yeh he does look good there. I think he will get top 3 regardless of how he looks. I hope though he nails it.

S

scR

TBH Ronnie was even better at 06 Grand Prix Holland and should have won that show.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TBH Ronnie was even better at 06 Grand Prix Holland and should have won that show.
I remember arguing that back in 2006. This was the best we saw of big Ron in 2006.

2h5ryp4-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

^ Great comparison shot flex,

I kinda agree but his assymetries were still noticable and jay was super wide.... it couldve gone either way but it wouldve been more interesting if ronnie beat him after he lost to jay, wouldve brought along a ton more attention.

I never understood why people were saying " jay needs to come in like in 2002 for the 2008 olympia" instead of going back 6 years, i think going back 2 years wouldve been more acheivable. i dont know why jay doesnt aspire to come in massive like he did in 06.