• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Rodriguez vs. Kiyoshi Moody (Team Universe)

JRod or Kiyoshi Moody?

• Jeff Rodriguez

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Kiyoshi Moody

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The overall will be between these two tomorrow night. Who do you think is better? One thing is for sure. Both of these guys brought their A-game.

Jeff Rodriguez vs. Kiyoshi Moody

14vnzo1-1.jpg
23r733k-1.jpg

16lh545-1.jpg
160a243-1.jpg

synqt0-1.jpg
effltg-1.jpg

29nffww-1.jpg
11klie1-1.jpg

ou87xh-1.jpg
2rc7qcz-1.jpg

2cpsscg-1.jpg
2016wl-1.jpg

289vk6-1.jpg
6ia8gk-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jeff dominates from the front and his legs are better. kiyoshi got a better back. but overall i have to give this to jeff much because of his insane hardness and dryness.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

jeff conditioning is unmatchable but kiyoshi wins it with back and chest development and overall mass

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jeff conditioning is unmatchable but kiyoshi wins it with back and chest development and overall mass
If I was judging the show I'd be very tempted to choose Rodriguez. But I'll have to wait to see the comparisons.

I have a strong feeling the judges will go with Moody for the overall. I'm looking forward to seeing the two go side by side.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these guys are supposed to be natural?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both look amazing, but I prefer Moody for overall,more mass and IMO has a better physique

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kiyoshi wins the back poses, and in the mass department, but Jeff looks better from the front. IMO it's close, but i'll vote for Jeff. (I can't believe how small his waist looks in the front lat spread!)

Bhana

Bhana

Well they are in different weight classes. Rodriguez's glutes look shredded evem from the side! Hes Tris look sick too. Both look great I would give the overall too Jeff

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i gave it to moody, it was really difficult. I am a J-Rod fan for sure but i think kyoshi has a little more maturity and quality density.... it was also hard for me to decide if Jeff was better than the other black dude in his weight class (dont remember his name) but he was dense as hell but j-rod has a better shape

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i gave it to moody, it was really difficult. I am a J-Rod fan for sure but i think kyoshi has a little more maturity and quality density.... it was also hard for me to decide if Jeff was better than the other black dude in his weight class (dont remember his name) but he was dense as hell but j-rod has a better shape
Rear.....lat.....lights out....game over..spread

2wg573k-1.jpg

JRod beats him from the back and from the side. Bailey really puts up a fight from the front, but I think Jeff has it semi-easily.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish Mr, Olympia contestants had this type of conditioning. Shredded glutes and hams. Major Props.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like neither of these two won their class. Unbelievable shocker.

The guy who won the overall didn't deserve it.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Ray said:
I gotta say, just from looking at the Pictures from 2000 miles away, Moody should have Won his Class!

What the hell is going on with the judging these days? It's ruining the sport.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wendell Floyd doesnt look vey "natural" to me... all the Nattys' that claim are Nattys have a certain look that Wendell Floyd just doesnt have :| he looks very good though!