• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Xbox 360 Wireless Shit

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right, so I just bought a Shitbox 360 wireless adapter for a whopping $90. And I just found out that it doesn't work because I own a... Mac? I've followed all the instructions perfectly but to no avail. The damn thing doesn't work. It just doesn't work. I've searched through the internet, and it seems like Microsoft has really fucked me up the asshole this time. These types of issues should have been addressed and fixed before it was released. :angrydude:

What a peice of shit. I'm not impressed.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ofcourse it doesnt work for MAc, Microsoft made it

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in actual fact Microsoft makes all the money from the console industry via selling its insanely priced accessories.

P

Pain

VIP
Didn't you complain the PS3 was too expensive but you're willing to pay $90 for a wireless adapter? The PS3 comes built in with Wi-Fi.

Now you need to buy a wireless router.

:footmouth:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got my wireless adapter for $25 brand new off ebay. I'm sure you can find drivers for it for the MAC. What OS are you using?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait the wireless adapter is connecting through a wireless router. it shouldnt matter what kind of computer you have.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait the wireless adapter is connecting through a wireless router. it shouldnt matter what kind of computer you have.

I think he is talking about the one that connects his wireless controllers to his computer. Right? If its just the wireless adapter for internet to your xbox 360 it should work no matter what you use.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he is talking about the one that connects his wireless controllers to his computer. Right? If its just the wireless adapter for internet to your xbox 360 it should work no matter what you use.

oh i thought he was talkin about the wireless adapter to connect tp xbox live. if that is the case it doesnt matter what ki nda of computer you have cause you are connecting to a wireless router and not a computer. if he is talking about the controller i have no clue. i dont know anything about that.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't you complain the PS3 was too expensive but you're willing to pay $90 for a wireless adapter? The PS3 comes built in with Wi-Fi.

Now you need to buy a wireless router.

:footmouth:

That's exactly what I said. And that's not including the game card... :'(

But somebody told me at the video store that Microsoft may soon be making Xbox Live FREE!

Anyway the problem is fixed, apparently a lot of Mac owners have a hard time connecting with Wi-Fi I don't know why though. I had to look at tutorials on YouTube, read some stuff on the web, make a phone call to my internet provider... But it's fixed. Now I have another problem... I can't get off my Xbox! I played Brothers in Arms online, and Halo 3 as well and I'm hooked! Plus all the arcade games you can download, friggin' awesome man. :methman:

P

Pain

VIP
But somebody told me at the video store that Microsoft may soon be making Xbox Live FREE!

Go back and punch that guy in the face for being so stupid.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if they make it free everyone would get xbox..that would just be too easy . microsoft doesn't want it to be easy . they love complications