• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler: Home Stretch (blog update)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
September 19, 2009

Home Stretch

Six day's away and I am making my final preparations to get back the title. My team is assembling this week in Vegas and it should be an exciting week. My heavy workouts are over now and I am just touching things up as I start increasing carbs and filling out for the show. I want to thank the fans for all there support and hope you enjoy the show as well as the expo. Here is the last heavy leg workout before the competition. It was done on Thursday the 17th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks for posting.

I have not seen Jay squating more then 3 plates on each side for a long time :xyxthumbs:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW Jay with vascular forearms and chiseled cheekbones :bitenails:
He is looking VVVERY solid... definately right on the money .. go Jay go :thumbsup2::turborun::thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for posting.

I have not seen Jay squating more then 3 plates on each side for a long time :xyxthumbs:

Me too, i think the last time I've seen him squatting on the smith machine, was in one of his dvd's where Kerry was spotting him (2004 or so).

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow unilateral leg extensions, thats a good sign i think. I still doubt thats not enough.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ why would that be a good sign?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow unilateral leg extensions, thats a good sign i think. I still doubt thats not enough.

He should have been doing those leg presses single leg, and quite possibly gotten his arse out of that stupid smith machine and done some lunges or real squats. A few leg extensions will do SFA to balance up those legs.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ why would that be a good sign?

Unilateral work for his right quad maybe?

He should have been doing those leg presses single leg, and quite possibly gotten his arse out of that stupid smith machine and done some lunges or real squats. A few leg extensions will do SFA to balance up those legs.

I agree with that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff