• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vitamins

HATER

HATER

Hello guys, for the past 8-12 months i've been feeling slugish, i'm always wanting to go to sleep and i really hate it. When i go to the gym, i drag myself around to do all my sets and excersises, i still manage to get everything done, but its like i dont want to be there. Just the other day, i spoke to one of my friends and he told me that he is taking Vitamin B complex, and said that it gives him tons of energy and is really happy about it. So i wanted to ask you guys for your opinions on this idea, and would i be better off taking a multi-vitamin, or the vitamin B complex. Any other suggestions will also be appreciated.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ vitamin B has always been used for extra energy, u should be taking a multivitamin already, and if you are not doing it, i would start buy taking just a multi, and if you still feel tired all the time, add vitamin B. But there are many other thins that can cause what u are feeling. Did you try taking a week or 2 off? ?Maybe ur body is just burnt out

BTW, any new pics?

HATER

HATER

^ vitamin B has always been used for extra energy, u should be taking a multivitamin already, and if you are not doing it, i would start buy taking just a multi, and if you still feel tired all the time, add vitamin B. But there are many other thins that can cause what u are feeling. Did you try taking a week or 2 off? ?Maybe ur body is just burnt out

BTW, any new pics?

yea i took some time off a few months ago, but i still feel this way, and no sorry, no new pix, just the one on my avi,

as for the multivitamins, do you think i would be alright if i take multi's and vitamin B??.. or is that a little too much?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would make sure your getting enough sleep, enough food/calories, then once you have that then you can micromanage. Stress too much? I am personally about to pick up some B complex. At target it was $14 for a bottle so I am just picking it up at bb.com.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Feeling tired does not equal a vitamin deficiency, i would go to your doctor so he can give you a once over and tell him your symptoms so he can rule other things out.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Feeling tired does not equal a vitamin deficiency, i would go to your doctor so he can give you a once over and tell him your symptoms so he can rule other things out.

I agree.

Just getting better sleep or more sleep can often help with this. Stress is also a big one, it can affect you without you really being aware of it. Also subtle diet changes can have huge impacts (more fast carbs do it to me).

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
go and get animal pack, there is everything in what you need.

tastes and smells like rotten ass but it def. helps you

N

neuf08

You can definitely add in a multivitamin along with a B Complex if you feel the need to do both. B vitamins are water soluble, which means your body will rid itself of any excess through your urine. So there's no concern for an overdose or anything. I take both a multi and a B Complex, and I have definitely noticed a huge difference since I added in the B Complex. I have so much more energy now, and it really helps with my energy on days when I don't work out (I tend to really drag on those days). Just make sure to take it early in the day, because taking the B Complex too later can affect your sleep.

P

proteinguysx

Hello guys, for the past 8-12 months i've been feeling slugish, i'm always wanting to go to sleep and i really hate it. When i go to the gym, i drag myself around to do all my sets and excersises, i still manage to get everything done, but its like i dont want to be there. Just the other day, i spoke to one of my friends and he told me that he is taking Vitamin B complex, and said that it gives him tons of energy and is really happy about it. So i wanted to ask you guys for your opinions on this idea, and would i be better off taking a multi-vitamin, or the vitamin B complex. Any other suggestions will also be appreciated.

Yes that is true about vitamin B, but there is one type of vitamin B I think is Vitamin B6 or B7 something like that that produces itchy on the skin, becareful with that, the normal B in small doses works good for me,

P

proteinguysx

There is a product sold by GNc called "BIG" it has vitamin B6, B-2. B-1 and B-12 plus folic acid, the bottle or at least this bottle contains 100 capsules with 100 mg each one, the bottle is around 15 bucks, Im sure in the USA there is something similar, this is the most complete B vitamin I ever found not even Vitamin Store has it.... :gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

go and get animal pack, there is everything in what you need.

tastes and smells like rotten ass but it def. helps you

a tip for you

wash your hands before taking animal pak to get rid of the rotten ass smell cuz animal pak dont smell or taste that way.

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
answer is simple

- multi vit
- magnesium (very good)
- vit C