• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mayweather Marquez

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone have it on stream?

P

Pain

VIP
jmm-v-pbf%20copy.jpg

Not sure about a stream btw.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant find one yet

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not much of a fight to watch anyways. I bought the fight and the most amazing thing in the fight is how amazing mayweather is at dodging punches. He hits like a girl though.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fight is really really one sided. Mayweather has too much class and Marquez didn't seem to do well fighting a heavier man. I really hope Pacman does a better job of adjusting when he fights Cotto, that will be the fight of the year, I really cant wait. Hopefully after that fight Pacman Vs. Mayweather takes place sometime early next year.

@OP - Sorry don't know where the fight can be streamed though.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mayweather is just amazing, made marquez look like a kid out there.
those flying hooks are insane

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I fucken hate mayweather but i gotta hand it to him... i cant see anyone beating his strategy; Be a bitch and fight over weight, dodge and stay back like a mothafucker..... but goddamn he is fast as hell and he has the best accuracy i have EVER seen. It would be awesome if he REALLY cuts down and fights Pacman, I still think mayweather would win but i would cheer my balls off if Paquiao wins.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I fucken hate mayweather but i gotta hand it to him... i cant see anyone beating his strategy; Be a bitch and fight over weight, dodge and stay back like a mothafucker..... but goddamn he is fast as hell and he has the best accuracy i have EVER seen. It would be awesome if he REALLY cuts down and fights Pacman, I still think mayweather would win but i would cheer my balls off if Paquiao wins.

Mayweather vs. Pacman would be such a great fight. But I think it will be fought at Mayweathers weight if it does take place I dont see Mayweather going down.

But this fight taking place, sad to say may not take place for a while. If the Pacman Vs. Cotto fight is real close more likley to see a rematch take place before Pacman fights Mayweather.