• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Career Comparison: Cutler Vs. Jackson

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Going into this Mr. O, I was thinking about how if Dexter wins, he and Jay will both have two Olympia wins and three Arnold Classic wins. Also, both currently have 13 professional wins total. So, I'm wondering who you guys think will go down in history as the better bodybuilder.

I'm inclined to say Jay because he...

1) Had a tremendous breakout performance in 2001;
2) Unseated Ronnie in 2006;
3) Finished top two in seven consecutive Olympias (maybe more);
4) Won the "Most Muscular" award at each of his Arnold victories (this came up in another thread - Dex has not); and
5) Has established himself as a great ambassador for the sport through his work off the stage (e.g. appearing at muscle beach, publishing online training videos for his fans, etc.).

I also believe that Jay's best ever is better than Dexter's best, although I'll definately give Dex credit for 2008 - possibly the best single year of any pro career w/ five wins including the Arnold and Olympia. Thoughts?

weezy f baby

weezy f baby

cutler machines dexter on every pose... dexter comes in every year only 3-5 pounds heavier always comes with the same package he is not an exciting bodybuilder to watch.

look at ronnie and jay, every year bigger and more freaky package made every MR O exciting to watch......the only reason this 1 is exciting is cos phil heath last year compete at 227 lbs this year atleast 15 lbs heavier.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay cutler no doubt. Jay in his prime beats dexter 100% of the time.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a big fan of Dex and have been for a long time.

But, and there always is a but, Jay so far is the better BBer. He has locked horns with Ronnie and beaten him (even if the last time was Ronnie lite and injured).

Dex would have to rack up a few more wins against some really tough competitors.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay all the way. First of all, he won more big trophies than Dex. End of the game.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Yes Jay is a better overall BB no doubt.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is way better for the sport.. i think Dexer is a "cock face, arrogant ass" physique wise, Jay in 2001 would be my choice if it were between just the2 of them.. Dex looks like a turtle..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
So both have 13 wins each? didn't knew that. For the better "career" I'd say Jay for sure.