• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar training

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Impressive 260kg squatting with his trainer behind him.

Some preacher hammers, bi's look huge

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't once hit parallel.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ considering how close his feet were, i think he hit pretty good depth.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He weighs what? 120kg?

I've seen 90kg weightlifters squat narrow stance highbar with that with a better depth.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ of course, but he is not a weightlifter, for a bb'er he did alright, considering how for example Wolf trains lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I get what you're saying and don't disagree.

But I like to hold myself to standards that are regarded as good. I prefer not to hold myself to standards that are good in comparison to mediocrity.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get what you're saying and don't disagree. ( total copy paste)

For a athlete in general, his squatting is horrible, cuz they are not for athletic performance, just to make the legs huge, so if bad form does that for them, why would they change it?

And sadly, there are only a handful of pro's who actually know how to train with right form, and they are not the ones winning shows and getting media exposure. All the guys see in the famous vids are pretty worthless but that is what the public tries to emulate because they think that it's the way to get huge.

If we made a list of pro's who have good form in all their training, the list would be pretty short

1.Dorian
2.Jay ( IMO)
3.cant think of anybody else

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK OK OK WAIT ... a 100 year old women was spotting him and you guys are worried wether he went parallel during squats...????

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ that 100 year old woman is his nutritionist, trainer and life coach, she has helped many dutch bodybuilders reach their goal, and i think really is more then strong enough to handle that weight, she was there just in case.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ that 100 year old woman is his nutritionist, trainer and life coach, she has helped many dutch bodybuilders reach their goal, and i think really is more then strong enough to handle that weight, she was there just in case.

life coach & a physical trianer hmmm :thumbsup2: I was just amazed at how casually her prsence in the squat rack was taken... thats all...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK OK OK WAIT ... a 100 year old women was spotting him and you guys are worried wether he went parallel during squats...????

Spotter shouldn't have to be there at all.

I'm just glad the spotter was female, as there is something a little too sexy about squat spotting as it is.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
life coach & a physical trianer hmmm :thumbsup2: I was just amazed at how casually her prsence in the squat rack was taken... thats all...

Not trying to bash u or anything, just wanted to show what a great and important person she is for dutch bodybuilding.
:gaysign:

Berry

Berry

hmmm, remember these ladie themselves squat 200kg:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks Berry!

I'm kinda curious to see what this guy can bring to the stage..

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^he got you good Rob :49:

thanks for the vid Berry :tiphat:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol. I'd be fucking pissed if that old woman would annoy me like she is doing to Roelly in that vid. Yeh I know she's trying to assist him 'n stuff but it still looks pretty annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Lol. I'd be fucking pissed if that old woman would annoy me like she is doing to Roelly in that vid. Yeh I know she's trying to assist him 'n stuff but it still looks pretty annoying.

word..

bitch get your hands of my chest and dumbells!! :bullwhip: