• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DJ blog update - 5 more days!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

September 20, 2009

5 more days!!!!

today I finished the first of my 2 day photo shoot for flex magazine. Kevin Horton arrived here in Phoenix last night and after a great dinner that my wife prepared for him and his wife we all sat together an watched the UFC fights on my 145"screen.
Then this morning it was off to the gym where I trained Chest and Biceps and Kevin took pictues as it happend. Kevin knows me since 2000 and he told me that this is the best, biggest and hardest he has ever seen me this close to a show kind of like my 2 weeks out pics in the past. I'm depleting since Friday and I will probably stay on low carbs til Wednesday before I put higher carbs back in my system.
I feel and look like I'm at my best and I'm sure it can only get better come Friday night prejudging. We will shoot again tomorrow and then I will get everything ready to drive to Vegas early Wednesday morning
Stay tuned for more updates from now all the way up to Saturday night.

Peace DJ

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So he is saying he'll look better than he did when he was gifted a win??

Because he couldn't have been too much more average at that event.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he can hold his condition

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DJ did look better then he has in quite some time.. but his structure just sucks IMO.. no lower back.. symmetry? quads are very weird in shape, i cant even begin to explain why there so weird but the muscles are just soft and round looking, i think legs should be defined and and chiseled, not round like the shoulder muscle.. do I make sense? i feel the same way about Victor's quads as well.. Brandon Curry has the same flaw but his flaws ae not as evident.. genetics im guessing..

visual of my leg explanation.

badel2-1.jpg

same deal with Vic.. its like the muscles are trying to overlap each other, they just dont flow well.. something about these guys legs that i just do not like..

MrO2007FinalsBBcomILS1421191440541JPG-1.jpg

17_dennis_james_021249924254-1.jpg

maybe im out of line here lol.. its early and im bored.. but does anyone get what im saying about their quads? their just too "bubbly" or something.. DJ and GUS are the worst out of anyone's ive seen.. their leg development is good but its just the shape i suppose..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I think their quads are too small near the knee.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I get what your saying Serb. I always thought the same thing. Its like Dave Palumbo's legs. Up top are big but the closer to teh knee you get, the smaller they are. Very weird looking.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
DJ looked horrible in the shows he won this summer..^ that fdb pic reminded me lol.