• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding "King of sports"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
New Zhasni vid..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first 3 minutes were very cool.. looking at the "paint brushed" guy for the last minute was kinda weird..

did i see 5 plates a side on levrone's shoulder press on smith? smith machine or not, that is one impressive lift.. was it 4 or 5 plates? anyone confirm?

who is Zhansi?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
first 3 minutes were very cool.. looking at the "paint brushed" guy for the last minute was kinda weird..

did i see 5 plates a side on levrone's shoulder press on smith? smith machine or not, that is one impressive lift.. was it 4 or 5 plates? anyone confirm?

who is Zhansi?

Yea the vid was worthy only the first 3 mins, after that lol..kinda "strange", btw Zhasni is the guy who did this vid and a few others, quite good, not like Pain, Zoknat or Sick's videos, but not bad either imo.

For Levrone, I think it was 4 plates a side.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not to bust on Pain's nuts.. but this video is made much better then any of his videos.. Pain does not know how to sync the music to the movements.. plus his choice in music and clips most of the time are lame..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not to bust on Pain's nuts.. but this video is made much better then any of his videos.. Pain does not know how to sync the music to the movements.. plus his choice in music and clips most of the time are lame..
It looks like this guy used a program that costs hundreds of dollars. Pain used Windows Movie Maker.

I think all of these are synced to the movements very well.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Pain's BORC (Best of Ronnie Coleman) was pretty well synced imo, and the video graphics were great for those times too.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ My thoughts exactly...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was kidding guys.. Pain had great vids.. people actually take me seriously now a days?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ actually looked like one of Kanye's now famous quotes " yo Pain, i know you had great movies and all, and ima let you finish, but Zhasni has one of the best synced videos ever" haha.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Z makes great videos...best out there IMO

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i think he messed up putting the brian buchanan drawing while lee haney was talking lol

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

BoKL is one of my favorites of all time

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Pain's my sacrifice video should be awarded a box of Cell tech from jay!

the best BB video ever!

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why did he stopped making those vids?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Can you say copyrights.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck the vid was great (The first one) did anyone download it?