• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Animal M-Stak

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What do u guys know and think about this supplement? a friend of mine just gave me this supplement, its not something i wouldve gone out and buy so its cool that its free. so... yeah, what do u guys think?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
thanks for all the great advice.... :doh:

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

thanks for all the great advice.... :doh:

lol. i haven't used m-stak but i used stak to help me with performance and strength and i really like it and im gonna order it again in couple of weeks.

m-stak on the other hand, works to promote anabolism by increasing protein synthesis, nutrient portioning, nitrogen retention, all the while reducing muscle catabolism so it will help with gaining lean mass and size.

One thing that makes M-Stak unique from the Stak and other supplements is its “nutrient partitioning” effects. Clinical studies show the active ingredients in the M-Stak can divert the calories you eat into lean mass accumulation, not fat deposition. In short, more clean calories you eat will go toward promoting muscle building, not fat around your belly. Keeping protein intake high (up to 2g/lb. of bodyweight) will mean more protein synthesis.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol. i haven't used m-stak but i used stak to help me with performance and strength and i really like it and im gonna order it again in couple of weeks.

m-stak on the other hand, works to promote anabolism by increasing protein synthesis, nutrient portioning, nitrogen retention, all the while reducing muscle catabolism so it will help with gaining lean mass and size.

One thing that makes M-Stak unique from the Stak and other supplements is its “nutrient partitioning” effects. Clinical studies show the active ingredients in the M-Stak can divert the calories you eat into lean mass accumulation, not fat deposition. In short, more clean calories you eat will go toward promoting muscle building, not fat around your belly. Keeping protein intake high (up to 2g/lb. of bodyweight) will mean more protein synthesis.

AWESOME! thanks :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have used m-stak, its not as good as the animal stak 2 though (supposedly) i never gotta hold of Animal Stak 2, GNC,COst plus vitamin shoppe here dont sell it..

I didn't get much out of M-stak,. i guess it just didn't work for me.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

i have used m-stak, its not as good as the animal stak 2 though (supposedly) i never gotta hold of Animal Stak 2, GNC,COst plus vitamin shoppe here dont sell it..

I didn't get much out of M-stak,. i guess it just didn't work for me.

you cant compare m-stak with m-stak 2,m-stak 2 was a great supp. but they banned it long time ago.

P

proteinguysx

Is very good im not a proffesional and I dont eat all the pills inside the bag just few ones, it works for me the problem is the smell and the size of the pills, another problem is that doesnt last very long, the box I bought lasts for 2 weeks.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
google it, and go to google shopping

Animal Stak 2

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

google it, and go to google shopping

Animal Stak 2

animal stak or animal stak 2 or animal m-stak2 all are the same. the one i was talking about had andro and another prohormones and cant find it anymore!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
animal stak or animal stak 2 or animal m-stak2 all are the same. the one i was talking about had andro and another prohormones and cant find it anymore!

oh then it was banned so long ago, theres no record even on google lol.
i didn't know those ph's where in it... nvm then

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Animal Stak, which contained Androstenedione, is banned because pro hormones are banned. Stak-2 is different from M-stak since stak-2 is a testosterone booster and M-stak is more for protein synthesis

ruel

ruel

love thes m stak and pak.. really works for me!