• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Russian kid beats up 5 emo kids

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

i seriously hate emo's

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Zigurd is my new hero! Next time bro, pls kill them :D

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not a fan of bullies...but i hate emos!
The spartan kick at the start was awesome
:rofl3:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread makes me sad. u guys really think its cool to see kids who havent done anything but sitting there, get beaten up by this little punk? if it were up to me he would spend his next 10 years in prison.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we dont think its cool,

we just hate emo's

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothing cool about this video at all.. hate Emo's or not? who are you to laugh at some poor kids minding their own business getting beat up like that? these kids were clearly not even fighting back.. if i was there, no matter how much younger that kid was then me id beat the living shit out of them.. then id steal the video camera and have one of the kids who got beat up video tape me kicking the shit of the kids who did this.. pathetic.. makes me mad to see stuff like this..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we dont think its cool,

we just hate emo's

apparently it was "COOL" enough to post a thread on it.. what classifies these kids as emo's anyways? someone who does not wear the same clothes as the majority of the crowd?

P

Pain

VIP
The real winners here are the emo kids as the Russian guy is likely off to pound me in the ass jail for a few years.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we dont think its cool,

we just hate emo's

and what exactly have emos done to you? they sure as hell have never done anything to me. u dont even know whether they were emos or not. for all u know they were just kids sitting there talking and minding their own business. and then this punk comes and starts fucking kicking people in the face. u even know how dangerous that is? ive trained karate kyokushin, and u dont fucking kick people in the face for no reason. a hard, well aimed kick in the face can kill someone. U JUST DONT FUCKING DO IT!!! sorry, this is really getting to me, how u can post a video like this and actually symphatize with the aggressor, and not show any empathy towards these people who are being randomly assaulted. its wrong.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im terribly sorry if you's got offended by this thread

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh lawd :49:

seriously calm down :49:

what were u expecting from this thread? u dont have to tell me to calm down, just because i dont respond with a laughing smiley and cheers for that bully who beats up kids who havent done anything and dont fight back. this is serious shit, and when u post this and clearly symphatize with this punk u invoke a reaction, because not everyone views this as entertainment. those were innocent people who got kicked in the face on that video. i wonder if ud have expressed urself differently had u been exposed to blind violence like this urself. this is making me fucking angry i admit that.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Y so serious :iorofl:

emokidsohgodwhy-1.jpg

15rxy0w-1.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just another good example why this boards needs more mature members to grow in the right direction..

P

Pain

VIP
just another good example why this boards needs more mature members to grow in the right direction..

Not going to happen. Even the most mature forums have some twisted humor. Its the internet after all. :bitelip:

I don't find the video amusing. Its quite sad as to how anyone can. Obviously the bully trains in some sort of mixed martial arts or watches too much UFC.

If the kids had fought back, the people behind the camera would of jumped in and really put a hurting on them.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not going to happen. Even the most mature forums have some twisted humor. Its the internet after all. :bitelip:

I don't find the video amusing. Its quite sad as to how anyone can. Obviously the bully trains in some sort of mixed martial arts or watches too much UFC.

If the kids had fought back, the people behind the camera would of jumped in and really put a hurting on them.

true, not everything on a forum as to be taken so seriously.
but it does help to a certain point of mature posts to be seen around the forum, goes with any other forum

i did find it cruel but i just dont like emo's
but that gives no right to the guy bashing them up, but it shows people in the world go to far in doing things

including this video, russian hammer and the list goes on.

But once again,
I Am sorry for offending anyone with this thread, by no means i had no intention to do so

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was to agreeing with your post.

no, maybe you misunderstood me.. since you agree that this board needs more mature members and you made this initial THREAD.. i wanted to know since you agree that this thread can be mistaken as immature, and definitely really immature when someone replies with laughter or smily faces or find funny in any shape or form, then what was the reason behind you making this thread? you had stated that you "hate" Emo's earlier? can you also tell me what your definition of an Emo is, and why you hate them? thanks.