• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Carrot Top gives his 2009 Olympia predictions

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-in...pia-predictions-from-golds-gym-las-vegas.html

250tfut-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol funny guy!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he seems to have "even" lumps on both his side delts.. just the way the muscle is? or his favorite site to inject, hence the scar tissue? or another reason? i cant figure it out myself..

the vid was funny though, didn't know that he was good friends with Jay, im guessing he resides in Vegas as well?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he seems to have "even" lumps on both his side delts.. just the way the muscle is? or his favorite site to inject, hence the scar tissue? or another reason? i cant figure it out myself..

the vid was funny though, didn't know that he was good friends with Jay, im guessing he resides in Vegas as well?
Obviously. He said in the video he does his own show there.

:shakefist:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I think he used synthol, from this pic it looks like he did..

cutcarrottop-1.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he used synthol, from this pic it looks like he did..

cutcarrottop-1.jpg

synthol has to be done on a regular basis in order to have a consistent look to the injected muscle.. I believe the "pump" effect from synthol leaves the muscles in 1 or 2 days, something along those lines.. and synthol does not leave small lumps like that, the effects of synthol are more of a rounded balloon like look, rather then what is show in the pic above, this definitely resembles too much oil in the injection site and maybe not a deep intra-muscular injection? who knows, but im pretty sure its not synthol..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
synthol has to be done on a regular basis in order to have a consistent look to the injected muscle.. I believe the "pump" effect from synthol leaves the muscles in 1 or 2 days, something along those lines.. and synthol does not leave small lumps like that, the effects of synthol are more of a rounded balloon like look, rather then what is show in the pic above, this definitely resembles too much oil in the injection site and maybe not a deep intra-muscular injection? who knows, but im pretty sure its not synthol..
Then why does Gregg Valentino still look like a lard ass?

:bitelip:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then why does Gregg Valentino still look like a lard ass?

:bitelip:

maybe cause he still does site injections? the effects of synthol are not permanent, but Gregg did not only just do synthol, he would inject 10ml of test prop into his biceps in 1 single does.. who knows what kind of damage he did to his mucles..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe cause he still does site injections? the effects of synthol are not permanent, but Gregg did not only just do synthol, he would inject 10ml of test prop into his biceps in 1 single does.. who knows what kind of damage he did to his mucles..
I knew the effects of synthol eventually go away, but 2-3 days? That seems awful fast. I always thought it took months to lose it.

If Valentino is still site injecting, then he's an even bigger hypocrite than I thought.

:no:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew the effects of synthol eventually go away, but 2-3 days? That seems awful fast. I always thought it took months to lose it.

If Valentino is still site injecting, then he's an even bigger hypocrite than I thought.

:no:

Well im not an expert, some say synthol had a permanent effect because it will stretch the fascia and allow for more muscle growth that will last even when the synthol is gone..

the theory behind synthol is that you have to inject the musle/musles you want to grow every day for about 3 weeks.. and then twice a week to maintain that size.. im not a expert in synthol and never will be as I dont ever plan on using it.. as far as Gregg Valentino goes, are you referring to the statement he made in an interview that he is done with steroids? or something else?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, Carrot top with pink shirt.
Looks like hes on a cycle too

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well im not an expert, some say synthol had a permanent effect because it will stretch the fascia and allow for more muscle growth that will last even when the synthol is gone..

the theory behind synthol is that you have to inject the musle/musles you want to grow every day for about 3 weeks.. and then twice a week to maintain that size.. im not a expert in synthol and never will be as I dont ever plan on using it.. as far as Gregg Valentino goes, as you referring to the statement he made in an interview that he is done with steroids? or something else?
The impression I've gotten from him for many years is that he "regrets what he did in the past"...meaning steroids.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1edam_gregg-valentino-on-tyra-banks-show_sport

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The impression I've gotten from him for many years is that he "regrets what he did in the past"...meaning steroids.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1edam_gregg-valentino-on-tyra-banks-show_sport

im loading the video as we speak, but even if he regrets what he did in the past (which included massive abuse of steroids and other drugs) did he actually say that he is stopping the use altogether? when someone does steroids for that long its highly unlikely they will just stop doing them one day.. for the most part most of those guys that abused the shit out of it need it just to function normally now..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im loading the video as we speak, but even if he regrets what he did in the past (which included massive abuse of steroids and other drugs) did he actually say that he is stopping the use altogether? when someone does steroids for that long its highly unlikely they will just stop doing them one day.. for the most part most of those guys that abused the shit out of it need it just to function normally now..
The number one thing that can motivate someone to stop all-together is going to jail, which Valentino did.

If you watch the end of the Tyra Banks video, he acts like he's clean now. Not that I ever believed he was.