• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Wheeler and Kai Greene Habla About The Olympia

Joeb23

Joeb23

Kai Greene Beat Phil Heath at the Mr Olympia in 2009. Kai Greene is most famous for his second place finishes to Dr. Phil (Phil Heath) But did you know that during his Olympia debut Greene scored a victory over Heath? I am going to break this event down pose by pose between these two guys just to see if i agree with the judges decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zviko

Zviko

I will be happy if kai or vic wins

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats the last name Habla all about?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ I think it means something like "talk/discuss about"

That Murcielago is f. awesome!!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I think it means something like "talk/discuss about"

That Murcielago is f. awesome!!
Yeah, habla means to talk in spanish.
lol, Kai looks dead.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I will be happy if kai or vic wins

Yeah both have been through some serious shit in their lives but still keep on trying at their best.Max respect from them.Anyway Kai must be really in another world right now, that's why Oscar talked instead of him.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah both have been through some serious shit in their lives but still keep on trying at their best.Max respect from them.Anyway Kai must be really in another world right now, that's why Oscar talked instead of him.

GGGGGGOOD pulleezz stop feeling for that con artist ... cant believe you guys cant see through that Kai the Drama Queen Greene:talkhand:

Victor on the other hand is a genuine guy through & through and I wish him all the best and then some:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Zviko

Zviko

yup his taling like his high, it makes sense but his talking like his dying

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, he's looking a little tired !! but that's because he's on a low carb !!

thanks for the updates brother :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GGGGGGOOD pulleezz stop feeling for that con artist ... cant believe you guys cant see through that Kai the Drama Queen Greene:talkhand:

Victor on the other hand is a genuine guy through & through and I wish him all the best and then some:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Dude who the hell are you to say anything?
You don't even fucking know him.
I've seen more posts by you about him and all I can say is..you're dumb as hell and you're so biased.
If you don't like him then okay, but don't judge a person you don't even know.
I can't believe people these days.
Grow the fuck up and be glad you're living a normal life. And I'm sure you're not living as bad a life as Kai used to be or else you wouldn't be on the internet.

E

emil

I've seen more posts by you about him and all I can say is..you're dumb as hell and you're so biased.
Grow the fuck up and be glad you're living a normal life. And I'm sure you're not living as bad a life as Kai used to be or else you wouldn't be on the internet.

agree...! pakiman, get over yourself!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They talk -> Ellos hablan.
He talks -> El habla.

Shit, Kai looks really sick. He can barely talk/move. LOL.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dude I have the right to do so by the same token that you owned the right to assume things about me... oh I'm sorry your assessment about me was based on an intelectual gem of an observation "And I'm sure you're not living as bad a life as Kai used to be or else you wouldn't be on the internet." great one !

Dudet you grow up a bit... if I dislike someone based on their demeanure I have a right to say so... just like you! :talkhand:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude I have the right to do so by the same token that you owned the right to assume things about me... oh I'm sorry your assessment about me was based on an intelectual gem of an observation "And I'm sure you're not living as bad a life as Kai used to be or else you wouldn't be on the internet." great one !

Dudet you grow up a bit... if I dislike someone based on their demeanure I have a right to say so... just like you! :talkhand:
Someone's parents didn't tell them to walk in someone else's shoes before judging the person.
Your posts about Kai are completely ridiculous and are straightly based off of the fact that you despise the guy.
Yeah, no shit you have the right to say so, it's the fucking internet.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

whatta joke