• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Xbox 360 thread

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post your gametag's :thumbsup2:

Mine: DriDDeRz3

i brought myself an xbox 360 last weekend (2nd 360)
sold my 1st one few years ago

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is wothless

:io:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll add you DriD! Mine is JohnnyK98 ! :)

I have Doom and Outrun as my arcade games, too. I've only got Halo 3 though. You?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is wothless

:io:

then why post in this thread :footmouth:

I'll add you DriD! Mine is JohnnyK98 ! :)

I have Doom and Outrun as my arcade games, too. I've only got Halo 3 though. You?

i'll add you shortly :2:

Ive got
left 4 dead
halo 3
dead space
resident evil 5
fall out 3

might have to have some halo 3 games :borat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Just added you guys :gaysign:

My gamertag is X0 Big Guns 0X

The 0 is the number not the letter just to let ya know.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All right! This is gonna be sweet!

Yeah, I tried adding you last week Lance I put and O instead of a 0.

DriD I was surprised how fun Halo 3 was online ('cause I'm not a huge Halo fan). CTF and Territories are so much fun to play. Especially with all the cool vehicles. :D

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gamertag: jnutz19

i got Halo 3 and i got Halo 3:ODST too

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i just bet it today and it was a pretty good storyline to me. now im just ready for Halo Reach

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You beat the game already?! Holy shit! Anyway, I think I'll skip ODST. I bought Halo 3 for the multiplayer (and it really is great) but I have to spend a lot of Microsoft Points for the newer maps and game modes to keep up... :(

Anyway, I'm still having a lot of fun beating Doom on Xbox Live and trying to get high scores. I beat episode one, now I'm around E2M4. Still scares the hell out of me that game! :)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anyone has madden, get at me

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You beat the game already?! Holy shit! Anyway, I think I'll skip ODST. I bought Halo 3 for the multiplayer (and it really is great) but I have to spend a lot of Microsoft Points for the newer maps and game modes to keep up... :(

Anyway, I'm still having a lot of fun beating Doom on Xbox Live and trying to get high scores. I beat episode one, now I'm around E2M4. Still scares the hell out of me that game! :)

ODST includes all those maps that you are buying for HALO 3 plus a few more.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yea it took me a like 5 days playin it on and off a little. it wasnt hard and i really enjoyed it.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my gamertag: Jor Reno
Lets play Viva Pinata sometime :gaysign:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea it took me a like 5 days playin it on and off a little. it wasnt hard and i really enjoyed it.

Yeah, Halo 3 was pretty short too then. I didn't like that Flood level, I tried many different ways to find Cortana (like run and gun, but that didn't work). So I ended up killing every bloody bad guy in that map! It took forever. Then I watched a walkthrough on Youtube, the guy basically just runs through it. :doh:

By the way, check this out:

Hooah!

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hated that fuckin level too! It was a pain in the ass! I played coop and had a buddy help me through that level.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I SO WANT THAT GAMW :drool:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good eh? I remember playing Operation Flashpoint on the PC it was pretty great! I find it's like a cross between Ghost Recon and Brothers in Arms. I love the music in that video, it's so cool!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I can't wait for FIFA 2010 to come out tomorrow. Played the demo and it was top notch. Anyone else going to be purchasing this?