• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs Kai Greene - 2009 Mr Olmypia

Who wins?

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil vs. Kai, from the 09 O, here it is. Discuss.

_H4X3148_HAOSYYVCJV-1.jpg

_H4X3157_VKCXFGKVVV-1.jpg

_H4X2769_OWNAFZLVRP-1.jpg

_H4X2777_AZSHBXLYUA-1.jpg

_H4X3179_NNAOBQZYRA-1.jpg

_H4X2782_MDFVRIVAVA-1.jpg

_H4X3186_VUCQPIYCVS-1.jpg

_H4X2785_GJSTYPKIJK-1.jpg

_H4X3190_YDJNZILYTI-1.jpg

_H4X2793_HGTFRBZEFM-1.jpg

_H4X3193_XFPFLFJKWB-1.jpg

_H4X2802_KBUXAUXTUC-1.jpg

_H4X3198_QLPWZYYKXS-1.jpg
_H4X2810_KPLILLQRDQ-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E

emil

thanks tkd...

Kai takes this one pretty easily imo!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I would genuinely say that Kai got beat in these pics on conditioning alone, but later in the prejudging it was apparent that kai was getting more and more ripped as time went on and he was overshadowing phil...

And whats this i been hearing about Phil having bigger arms than Kai ? :bitelip: Phils arm size is mostly an illusion, his muscle bellies are super full

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
boooooom kai has more fullness and is ripped to shreds. wheres timmy now?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai looked better than Phil at the end of prejudging!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would genuinely say that Kai got beat in these pics on conditioning alone, but later in the prejudging it was apparent that kai was getting more and more ripped as time went on and he was overshadowing phil...

And whats this i been hearing about Phil having bigger arms than Kai ? :bitelip: Phils arm size is mostly an illusion, his muscle bellies are super full
Agreed. At the beginning Phil took it but as prejudging went on, Kai definitely started to look harder and started to overshadow Phil.

About the arms issue, Phil might have bigger arms than Kai. Even though Kai's peak is huge, Phil's mass in the triceps definitely add on a couple inches. You can mostly tell how much more meat Phil has on his triceps than Kai in the rear lat spread. It's like comparing Kevin Levrone to Ronnie Coleman. Levrone with the full muscles like Phil and Ronnie with the huge peak and ripped triceps like Kai. And I think but of them had the same measured arms.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hmm, I think Kai wins.

Oh and yeh dilatedmuscle: Kai's arms do look alot bigger than Phils here.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
About the arms issue, Phil might have bigger arms than Kai. Even though Kai's peak is huge, Phil's mass in the triceps definitely add on a couple inches. You can mostly tell how much more meat Phil has on his triceps than Kai in the rear lat spread. It's like comparing Kevin Levrone to Ronnie Coleman. Levrone with the full muscles like Phil and Ronnie with the huge peak and ripped triceps like Kai. And I think but of them had the same measured arms.

Just look at the FDB carefully and you can see that Kai's tri's hang just as much as Phils imo. So I think it's fair to say kai's are bigger.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just look at the FDB carefully and you can see that Kai's tri's hang just as much as Phils imo. So I think it's fair to say kai's are bigger.
Yeah that's true. And in the side shots you can see how much more width Kai has on his arm than Phil.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Yeah that's true. And in the side shots you can see how much more width Kai has on his arm than Phil.

If Phil's are like 22 inch. Wonder what Kai's are!?!? :bitenails:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO the only pose that Kai beats Phil here is back double lat spread and thats it... Phil is killin Kai is front double bi, side tri, front relax... the rest are even i.e abs shot, most muscular, side chest and back double bi

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
kai takes this one..

Phil is really disapointing compared to others.

kai's bicep peak is just tremendous !! :bitenails:

msuman

msuman

Both look good, but Heath bests Kai in most the shots. Kai will probably land in 4th or 5th place. Too bad, I hoped he would do better.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is definitely a tough lineup this year. I went with kai because of the freakishness, just unique

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO the only pose that Kai beats Phil here is back double lat spread and thats it... Phil is killin Kai is front double bi, side tri, front relax... the rest are even i.e abs shot, most muscular, side chest and back double bi
I wouldn't say so. I actually think Kai beats Phil in the front double biceps. His legs kill and he has a better V-taper and overall better thickness.
Side triceps shot I would give a tie, they both have great triceps.
Side chest is easily without a doubt Kai's. Abs shot is easily Kai's considering the legs. Front lat spread is Kai's too.
So I don't know what you're saying. Take into consideration from head to toe, I'd give it to Kai.
You probably are just being biased towards Kai because you don't like him, but let's face it, Kai beats him here.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn! I'm really shocked! I thought Phil was going to blast Kai out of the water, but I was wrong. When you put them side by side, that's when you can make fair comparisons. I would have to say that Kai takes this. I can't believe I just said that.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Kai, but he looks weak in the front relaxed pose and then plays catchup.

Based on these pics, I give my vote to Heath