• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Mr. Olympia Results

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You just had to be the first to make this thread, didn't you?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, I want to either be the happiest Cutler fan or the most disappointed ever...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yes, I want to either be the happiest Cutler fan or the most disappointed ever...
I really have no problem with Jay winning this year. As a white boy myself, I'd be glad to achieve a physique that was even comparable to his own. The same can't be said for Branch.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, what a crazy top 10.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YES YES YES YES YES.... YES I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY... !

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Very weird placings, but nonetheless Jay deserved it, congrats!

A

aboughoche

crongrats to jay! looked insane but i thought 2-5 placings were a shocking!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!Congrats Jay!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Cutler Mr Olympia 2009 :thumbsup2::methman::Dance: History has been written and deservedly so by one of the best physiques and one of the nicest & decent pro out there...
Many Many Many CONGRATS to JAY & Kerry you guys did it :thumbsup2:

B

Batmanx007

The only placings I don't agree with is The Gift, and Kai, they shouldve been switched. Jay and Branch fully BROUGHT IT. I said it before, I'll say it again, the Olympia is a BIG man's show. The biggest, hardest guy onstage will always win the Olympia

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only placings I don't agree with is The Gift, and Kai, they shouldve been switched. Jay and Branch fully BROUGHT IT. I said it before, I'll say it again, the Olympia is a BIG man's show. The biggest, hardest guy onstage will always win the Olympia

x2:thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all honesty I am really surprised by these results.

Jay winning, well he was always top 3, and his conditioning was terrific. But look at Dex!!!!!!

Branch. I am scratching my head on this one. Seriously have no idea how he was top 5.

Dex must have looked super flat because I thought he looked fantastic!

Kai was much improved, but he was not better than Phil, probably a place lower, but not any lower than that. Probably should have been fourth to Phil third.

Phil looked ordinary in the pre-judging and that probably knocked him down, but 5th??? He still held better lines and condition and mass. Pitty about his sickness, he really did look off yesterday.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Incredible showing by Jay, and Branch set the tone from the moment he walked out as the first competitor in the show.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil looked ordinary in the pre-judging and that probably knocked him down, but 5th??? He still held better lines and condition and mass. Pitty about his sickness, he really did look off yesterday.

Too bad they didn't count the finals as being part of the actually "judging", and even like that, Dex and Phil were better than Branch lol :bitelip:

G

glen001

WOW THATS SO COOL JAY"S THE MAN AND YOU CAN ALL SEE HE WAS THE BIGGEST AND BEST BY A MILE OR AS WE SAY DOWN HERE A KM

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
the only way i can justify these results is the judges were out to create publicity. Jay was deserved winner easily the best on stage but Branch second? lol Its like they had a memo to try and shake up for next years olympia. Lets place an outisider in 2nd place to try and destroy the theories of paying ur dues etc. Branch is great from the front has great conditioning but has no back and showed minimal improvements in his arms. He was definitely less complete then a sick phil heath yesterday.

Id love to see the scorecard... I had branch 6th...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This shit with Branch in 2nd place is worse than Vic gettin screwed in 07 :io: