1. Jay Cutler: Doesnt need to work on much, just try and keep those limbs symmetrical and bring the same package of conditioning and hardness
2. Branch: Has to improve his back, more detail and seperation, and those toothpick forearms really take away from his front poses and his relaxed pose
3. Dexter Jackson : The guy cant do much more, improve symmerty of the arms, gain 5-8 pounds of muscle to be able to hold is own next year.
4. Kai Greene, FDB is ugly, but his structure is the cause of that, i would say, bring the arms up, train those damn traps, and bring better condititioning next time.
5. Phil Heath : Saturday he was much better, only negative point would be his narrowness, which he cant fix, just add more muscle to that frame in the right places and he will look less narrow.
6. Victor Martinez: The obvious, improve those legs, they look symmetrical, but that's because his "good" leg shrunk. and gain 5-8 pounds of extra beef and bring 2007 Olympia conditioning and we have a new Mr. Olympia!
Dennis Wolf: I know u had a hernia operation and all, but take 2 years off, go into powerlifting, learn how to lift like a man, and don't waste your
James Flex Lewis: How heavy was he? He just does not carry the amount of mass to contend for the 202 class, sounds funny, but he is not big enough lolz, kevin english, david henry and correa look much bigger then him.
Ben White: Next time u claim u the strongest bb'er alive, pls be able to deadlift more then 600...there are guys in MM who can deadlift more then you.
Any thought, remarks?
Similar Bodybuilding Threads: