• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Top 6 Mr. Olympia, what should they work on?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Jay Cutler: Doesnt need to work on much, just try and keep those limbs symmetrical and bring the same package of conditioning and hardness

2. Branch: Has to improve his back, more detail and seperation, and those toothpick forearms really take away from his front poses and his relaxed pose

3. Dexter Jackson : The guy cant do much more, improve symmerty of the arms, gain 5-8 pounds of muscle to be able to hold is own next year.

4. Kai Greene, FDB is ugly, but his structure is the cause of that, i would say, bring the arms up, train those damn traps, and bring better condititioning next time.

5. Phil Heath : Saturday he was much better, only negative point would be his narrowness, which he cant fix, just add more muscle to that frame in the right places and he will look less narrow.

6. Victor Martinez: The obvious, improve those legs, they look symmetrical, but that's because his "good" leg shrunk. and gain 5-8 pounds of extra beef and bring 2007 Olympia conditioning and we have a new Mr. Olympia!

Honorable mentions,

Dennis Wolf: I know u had a hernia operation and all, but take 2 years off, go into powerlifting, learn how to lift like a man, and don't waste your
potential.pls.

James Flex Lewis: How heavy was he? He just does not carry the amount of mass to contend for the 202 class, sounds funny, but he is not big enough lolz, kevin english, david henry and correa look much bigger then him.

Ben White: Next time u claim u the strongest bb'er alive, pls be able to deadlift more then 600...there are guys in MM who can deadlift more then you.

Any thought, remarks?

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

nope. pretty much covered it.

except the criticism to the judges

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good thread, but Cutler can improve on his back detail.

If Dex competes again, he should dial in his legs more.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good thread, but Cutler can improve on his back detail.

If Dex competes again, he should dial in his legs more.

hhhm....jay's detail in his back is pretty good, plus he has the biggest back out there by miles...His back is much stronger then all the guys in the top 6, so it's not a major concern.

On the issue of dex's legs, you are right, plus try and make them bigger, cuz phil's and kai's are bigger and better detailed.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"Bring the arms up" for Kai? they look huge in the fdb imo. I agree though that his structure, ain't the best, and he definitely need some TRAPS!

hulk777

hulk777

my advice is synthol for everybody lol

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
my advice is synthol for everybody lol

If thats the case i'd have a gd shot at the O aswell as the whole world :bitelip:

OT: Kai doesn't need to improve the size of his arms whatsoever. There freakin HUGE. He needs to change his posture though and the way he hits poses. For example, front realaxed he looks daft trying to stretch his short torso up and also FDB with that one leg bent aswell.

cereal

cereal

Kai's "upper" chest is lacking...not much but still it is.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What i meant with Kai needs to bring his arms up, i did not mean size, i meant more detail to the bicep in the front shot, yes his arms are big, but lack the detail of a dexter or phil. In the FDB his arms look horrible IMO, plus he has short biceps, big gap between elbow and bicep.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I think Kai's arms look frigging great. FDB I see absolutely so flaws in his arms. In other poses yeh he lacks tricep bulk on the outer head that Phil posses. But Kai can't alter his bicep and at least he's got a huge peak to his bi's, much like the champ Ronnie. Not many/if any complained about his arms.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff