• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rate Mr. Olympia ( the show)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Compared to all other Mr. Olympia classics, where would this one rank

I would say, because of the amazing lineup, the unexpected placings and the really controversial plaxings, it will be talked about for a looooooong time. Ranks right up there with Mr. Olympia 1998 and Mr. Olympia 2006 IMO

What yall think?

P

Pain

VIP
Boring as hell. They need to make it shorter and focus more on entertainment. Too much calling out of athletes, just get them all on stage at once and get on with it. The crowd was dead from boredom and waiting for the main event.

Line up was great, probably the best in years, that still doesn't make up for how boring it was. Even the posing routines seemed toned down from previous years. I really miss Ronnie's over the top routines like he did in 2005/2006.

The Arnold is such a better put together show.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Boring as hell. They need to make it shorter and focus more on entertainment. Too much calling out of athletes, just get them all on stage at once and get on with it. The crowd was dead from boredom and waiting for the main event.

Line up was great, probably the best in years, that still doesn't make up for how boring it was. Even the posing routines seemed toned down from previous years. I really miss Ronnie's over the top routines like he did in 2005/2006.

The Arnold is such a better put together show.

word. There's no need to call all the athletes including ladies and 202s four times name by name in the same fricking night.

P

Pain

VIP
You know, looking back now, the challenge round was actually pretty damn entertaining no matter how useless it actually is.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know, looking back now, the challenge round was actually pretty damn entertaining no matter how useless it actually is.

x2, i always liked it

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But it WAS hell of exciting on the net. Especially if you don't watch the webcast and just wait for tkD to post the pics and then take it from there. I had a lot of fun.

Not only was this year about first and second place, it was about much more!

Would Jay make it, what about Dex.

Can Kai bring something special to his first O. The road to glory with Heath.

Vic after all his problems.

Ruhl competing again. The X man. Wolf, Badell etc. etc.

PS: and Branch

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As for the lineup, it was one of the best O in a long time imo. But the results were weird to say at least (the best man on stage won though!).