• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day

P

Pain

VIP
Started showing a few days ago in Canada. So far its getting great reviews from TPB fans. The 06 movie was a big let down and I think they realized that and went with the tv show style for this movie.

Looks so low budget. Just how it should be. :D

Any TPB fans here?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry, don't even know who they are.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should check out the show. Its not for everyone but I find it funny.

In addition to pain's comment, you need to watch about half a dozen episodes to get into it. The first time i watched it, i hated it, but it grew on me, now i love it

P

Pain

VIP
The first time i watched it, i hated it, but it grew on me, now i love it

Same. I was flicking through the channels and came across the show. At first I thought it was really dumb but once you get into the whole idea of the show and the characters, you get into it.

I've probably seen every episode 3-4 times over now. I always watch it when bored. Its one of those shows you can watch over and over again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahhahaha awesome !

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same. I was flicking through the channels and came across the show. At first I thought it was really dumb but once you get into the whole idea of the show and the characters, you get into it.

I've probably seen every episode 3-4 times over now. I always watch it when bored. Its one of those shows you can watch over and over again.

For Sure

One of my favorite moments is as follows, They are in the argo floating down the river after sending the dope across the border

Ricky: "Lahey, how fuckin drunk are you?"

Lahey: (very slurred) "6 outta 10"

cereal

cereal

Gotta see that movie!!!!
The series is great so why not this?

P

Pain

VIP
Its been getting great reviews so far. Much much better than the 2006 movie. Some say its even better than the show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jontew

jontew

The series is one of the best ever! I can't wait for the movie to reach us in the rest of the world :D

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im looking forward to seeing this movie, the series was great, and as pain said the first movie wasn't the best