• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler interview 2 weeks before the 09 Olympia

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

I can't think of another bodybuilder who knows as much about diet and nutrition as Jay. Seems like he really covered all his bases to be 100% at the Olympia - and it paid off!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I can't think of another bodybuilder who knows as much about diet and nutrition as Jay. Seems like he really covered all his bases to be 100% at the Olympia - and it paid off!

If he knew so much about diet and nutrition then this wouldn't be the first time since 2001 that he really nailed it conditioning wise. I can think of other guy's who know more.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the vid! good watch

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he knew so much about diet and nutrition then this wouldn't be the first time since 2001 that he really nailed it conditioning wise. I can think of other guy's who know more.

Jay knows his shit...his problem has always been last minute prep not dieting or training.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Jay knows his shit...his problem has always been last minute prep not dieting or training.

Agreed. Jay himself has admitted that he never comes into a show overweight and that his problem is with water retention.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

Yes i'm sure he does know his "shit" but it can't be that good "shit" if it took him sooo long to figure out thats all im saying.