• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay 2009 vs. Ronnie 2003

Who takes it?

• Ronnie Coleman 2003

Votes: 114 75.0%
  • Jay Cutler 2009

Votes: 38 25.0%

• Total voters
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FB7T8061-1.jpg
_H4X2929_MJOVRKHXQT-1.jpg

FB7T8037-1.jpg
_H4X3921_WIAYWINMRW-1.jpg

FB7T8053-1.jpg
_H4X2907_NWEDHQVMMP-1.jpg

FB7T8050-1.jpg
_H4X2896_HSXWZIFSAY-1.jpg

FB7T8047-1.jpg
_H4X4684-1.jpg

FB7T8060-1.jpg
_H4X2915_OLWFCSKBNB-1.jpg

FB7T8111-1.jpg
_H4X4689-1.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got the idea from another forum.So what do you guys think?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's much closer than I thought it would be, but I think the judges would still give it to Ronnie. That picture of his back double bi doesn't do him justice.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ronnie would most likely win, but I prefer Jay

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put them next to each other (in other words in scale) and Ronnie would definitely win. These pictures blur that a little.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be interesting to see on stage...looks close in pictures for sure

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got the idea from another forum.So what do you guys think?

Thought it was from my request :runinafire:

I would say ronnie, but with these pics it does look closer than you would think.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie has better doule-lat-spread and BACK double bicep-shot... the rest I like Jays better!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is amazing. I read the title of this thread and I said:

"Is this a joke? Ronnie all the way!"

Then, I looked at the pics and I think it's much closed than expected.

Anyway, I think Ronnie would look bigger than Jay if we put them of the same stage... or maybe I'm wrong?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i prefer jay over ronnie. i just think his physique flows alot better. ronnie was brutally huge and everything, but ive honestly never liked his physique in the sense that he looks like he's put together from different parts. great bis, not so great tris, enormeous legs, but no calfs and lacks that deep quad separation that cutler has. also, though jays waist may be wider, i dont like the gut that ronnie carried with those distended abs. it looks off in the ab and thigh pose.

in the end, its not about the greatest amount of strenghts but the least amount of weaknesses, and i think jay prevails much because he doesent really have any weakness. his phusique is incredibly well proportioned and well put together for his size. thats not to say ronnie wasnt amazing cuz he was. but i honestly have always just appreciated cutlers physique more, and thought he carries his mass better.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL at Ronnie's face in the most muscular

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was way close than I expected. But Ronnie still wins for me. Jay has far too many asymmetries in his body.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i prefer jay over ronnie. i just think his physique flows alot better. ronnie was brutally huge and everything, but ive honestly never liked his physique in the sense that he looks like he's put together from different parts. great bis, not so great tris, enormeous legs, but no calfs and lacks that deep quad separation that cutler has. also, though jays waist may be wider, i dont like the gut that ronnie carried with those distended abs. it looks off in the ab and thigh pose.

in the end, its not about the greatest amount of strenghts but the least amount of weaknesses, and i think jay prevails much because he doesent really have any weakness. his phusique is incredibly well proportioned and well put together for his size. thats not to say ronnie wasnt amazing cuz he was. but i honestly have always just appreciated cutlers physique more, and thought he carries his mass better.

:49: i stopped reading afte ru said "jays physique flows better than ronnies"

LMAO

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
IMO, Jay wins from the front and side triceps, Ronnie owns from the Back and in the side chest (would be good to have a picture though).

It is a pretty even matchup to me. The only thing that could maybe have Jay edge Big Ron out is the fact that he looks drier.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Jay is looking very impressive in some shots, but imo Ronnie still wins.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: i stopped reading afte ru said "jays physique flows better than ronnies"

LMAO

laugh all u want, doesent change my stance. from the first day i saw cutler and coleman on stage, i thought jay had a better physique. so what? im entitled to my opinion. bbing is a very subjective sport, what i find appealing and aestethic may differ completely from ur own perception(look at the votes in this thread, about 50/50 baby) and still none of us are "right" or "wrong" i dont see the point in posting just to say u didnt read what i said(i know u did btw).

do u agree that ronnie has more weaknesses than jay? see my point? a weakness in a physique is the first thing my eyes are drawn too, and when that weakness stands out among an ocean of strenghts, it disturbs the balance of the physique. when i look at jay i see no weaknesses, everything is balanced and the mass is evenly distributed. when i look at ronnie, compared to jay, i see biceps overpowering his triceps, legs that are way too big for his calves which basically arent even there, distended abdominals, and no quad separation.

jay is a more complete bodybuilder imo. and i think bbing should be about having a balanced physique. ronnies physique is freaky, and enormeous, but again, it doesent appeal even the slightest bit to me. never has and never will.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Ronnie 2003 was sick, Jay this year really nailed but he ain't nothin but a peanut to Ron.