• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson and Phil Heath will do Arnold Classic 2010!

P

Pain

VIP
Pretty much the Mr.Olympia without Jay. Should be a fantastic show.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty much the Mr.Olympia without Jay. Should be a fantastic show.
I was going to edit my post and say the same exact thing.

:thumbsup2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Each bodybuilder, and whether or not I would do the Arnold if I were them.

:keke:

Jay Cutler -> No, I made plenty of money from this Olympia. Let someone else win.
Dexter Jackson -> Yes, my physique hardly ever changes anyways.
Branch Warren -> Yes, I have plenty of mass, all I have to worry about is getting in shape again.
Victor Martinez -> No, I'd focus on bringing up my quads to the best of my abilities.
Phil Heath -> No. I'd be tempted but I need to bring up my thickness and especially width to compete at the 2010 Olympia
Dennis Wolf -> Yes. I still need a lot of improvements, but I fucked up royally at this past Olympia. Besides, I still need to qualify for the O.
Toney Freeman -> Yes, duh.
Kai Greene -> Yes. My Olympia showing was a disappointment, I have to defend my title.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would be an awesome show!

P

Pain

VIP
Each bodybuilder, and whether or not I would do the Arnold if I were them.

:keke:

Jay Cutler -> No, I made plenty of money from this Olympia. Let someone else win.
Dexter Jackson -> Yes, my physique hardly ever changes anyways.
Branch Warren -> Yes, I have plenty of mass, all I have to worry about is getting in shape again.
Victor Martinez -> No, I'd focus on bringing up my quads to the best of my abilities.
Phil Heath -> No. I'd be tempted but I need to bring up my thickness and especially width to compete at the 2010 Olympia
Dennis Wolf -> Yes. I still need a lot of improvements, but I fucked up royally at this past Olympia. Besides, I still need to qualify for the O.
Toney Freeman -> Yes, duh.
Kai Greene -> Yes. My Olympia showing was a disappointment, I have to defend my title.

I think Phil needs to win another pro show to gain some momentum for the 2010 Olympia. The Arnold could go 5 ways between Dex,Branch,Vic,Kai and Phil.

Its going to be a much more competitive show than the Olympia by the looks of it.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Phil needs to win another pro show to gain some momentum for the 2010 Olympia. The Arnold could go 5 ways between Dex,Branch,Vic,Kai and Phil.

Its going to be a much more competitive show than the Olympia by the looks of it.
Branch is finally getting the respect he deserves by everyone.

:2:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with you Flex. I think Wolf needs a lot of time to re-evalute things, so to to a lesser does Victor.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Jay should do the show and win here 2, lets face it, he has maybe 2-3 years left, and now he finally pulled it together and showed a physique that very few can beat, i say win as many shows and possible and move up in the ranks of the all time Mr. Olympia's

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

I think Jay should do the show and win here 2, lets face it, he has maybe 2-3 years left, and now he finally pulled it together and showed a physique that very few can beat, i say win as many shows and possible and move up in the ranks of the all time Mr. Olympia's

I remember Dave saying that he'd like Jay to compete in the Arnold and Olympia his last year before retiring and make it four and four. As far as moving up ranks, one more puts Jay in a class by himself - above Sergio, Franco, and Zane.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've gotta be honest, If I was Jay I wouldn't do it for 2 reasons.

1.) I won the Olympia, I'm going to get so much press for this alone. MuscleTech may give me a signing bonus, I'll pick up more sponsors. Everyone wants me, so why do another show risking 2nd place?

2.) My body needs a break.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've gotta be honest, If I was Jay I wouldn't do it for 2 reasons.

1.) I won the Olympia, I'm going to get so much press for this alone. MuscleTech may give me a signing bonus, I'll pick up more sponsors. Everyone wants me, so why do another show risking 2nd place?

2.) My body needs a break.

See, now thats what i'm talking about.This thing is a BUSSINESS! Flex knows whats up.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
With that lineup, and who knows who else will do the show (I heard Centopani might do it), it's gonna be one of the best Arnold's ever.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

You forgot that Evan Centopani might as well join the Arnold,but Badell and DJ are non-factors here, if judges aren't dumb as in Tampa DJ ain't getting gifts, and Gustavo, well he won in AC but the Arnold is a whole different thing.Sure it's gonna be an exciting 2010, Jay's victory has changed the odds.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I were Jay, I'll not risk losing the ASC, I'll skip it.

P

Pain

VIP

Theres no reason for Jay to do the show. He needs to put all his effort into defending his Olympia title.

To be honest, if Jay decided to do the Arnold, I would lose all interest in the show. We might even see less guys showing up at their best as they know they just can't beat Jay at his best.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres no reason for Jay to do the show. He needs to put all his effort into defending his Olympia title.

To be honest, if Jay decided to do the Arnold, I would lose all interest in the show. We might even see less guys showing up at their best as they know they just can't beat Jay at his best.

True, but we don't see Jay at his best very often...and he doesn't have the dominant build like Ronnie did where if he came in a little off, he still wins.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You make it sound like Jay is unbeatable.

Berry

Berry

Don't forget Roelly winklaar will do this show also with his improvements he made you can't count him out even though this will be his first pro show.