• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kiyoshi Moody training legs 1 week out from Team Universe

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natural competitors always seem to train harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weird videos are laggy,
also hes doing alot of leg extensions,..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Leg extentions are underrated. i recently started doing single legged extensions and curls (thanks to dave palumbo) and you can get an INTENSE workout from it. i mean INTENSE!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with dialated muscle. Leg extensions are wayyy underrated. Try doing them one leg at a time supersetted with one legged leg press. Your quads will be on FIRE!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't like that hack squat machine that he is doing becuz it makes your knees go forward way too much. the one at my gym does the same exact thing and i havent been able to use it becuz i can't get comfortable on it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
The Turk is going to terminate moody.. just wait !

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with dilatedmuscle and pistolpete, leg extensions are a shitty exercise.

For all the shear force they put on the knee, especially the very important ACL, they do very little to load the muscles. Plus there is no co-contraction of the hamstrings doing them so the forces they do exert at the joint are more harmfull.

Next point is that the "single leg" idea can be done with just about any leg exercise. Leg ext are probably one of the lamest to do them with. I still am amazed at the people that load up the leg press with so much weight when they could more than halve it and do them single legged.