• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Xeno Tactic 2 (Game)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of you may remember the first Xeno Tactic from this thread...

https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php/215526-Xeno-Tactic-2-%28Game%29?highlight=Xeno+Tactic

Well here is Xeno Tactic 2! It's fun & very challenging.

http://www.onlinegamesquad.com/index.php?1401-1

This is how I beat the final level with a perfect score.

np4z8h-1.jpg

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't even beat noob mode.. Is that bad?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, after like 10 tries I finally beat noob mode. I almost beat easy mode. I was on the last level and I had like 3 lives left and 5 enemies got passed. :shakefist:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last level won with a strategy taken from the internet because I was already spending too much time playing the game.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last level won with a strategy taken from the internet because I was already spending too much time playing the game.
The very first time I beat the final level I used my own method. But, in order to get a perfect score I used someone else's strategy.

I was surprised because I actually beat the final level on my first try with my own strategy. I found the final level easier than some of the others.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The very first time I beat the final level I used my own method. But, in order to get a perfect score I used someone else's strategy.

I was surprised because I actually beat the final level on my first try with my own strategy. I found the final level easier than some of the others.

I felt the same way, but thats exactly why I died. I felt way too save and bought useless shit that got me killed.