• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

help with some assignments in history before 1880

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
assignment 1

i) Write an essay (500-750 words) addressing the following topic: Several economic and social events of the Seven Years' War led to a division of England and the American colonies. Describe each of these events and explain how each contributed to the War. Use the information in the text to inform your essay.

ii) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

iii) Submit your essay to the instructor by the end of Module 4.

assignment 2

b) British Acts Which Fostered the American Revolution

i) Write an essay (500-750 words) summarizing the major acts on the part of the British that led the colonists to revolt. Be sure to include both the economic and political impact of these acts on colonial America. Use the information in the text to inform your essay.

ii) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

iii) Submit your assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 4.

c) Research Paper: Outline

i) Write a one-page full-sentence outline of your research paper. Reflect your intended introduction, body, and conclusion.

ii) Submit your assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 4

2) Collaborative Learning Community: None

im going to attach what i have so far for the first assignment

Attachments

• History213.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 42
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
sorry bro. not my department.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve 500-750 words is a short essay. Also given that there are already outlined key points you have to discuss it should be simple.

The first is clearly going to be in any history book, and is likely to be 3-5 key points. That means you only have to really write 100 words (a couple of sentences) on each point. Then some joining text. All you have to do is start by describing the key points.

The second is even better. They have given you the scope as well.

You should be able to knock these out pretty quickly. You just have to look the stuff up.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Are you sure this assignment isn't mostly just to see your referencing skills?

I had a 500-600 word essay once, they didn't tell us it was graded mostly on our referencing skills till after. ****s.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Tim i did turn in my work
i'll use your method of doing it though, seems simple
i guess i get stuck when staring at the screen, i have this tendency to go back edit, all the time, cus im anal about my work

Skeptic, i think so, in-text citations needed, proper references needed, which i do, ya it sucks balls

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm the same. It is always easier to think of it when you don't have to actually do it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm the same. It is always easier to think of it when you don't have to actually do it.

ya it sucks man, when im sitting down typing, i type a sentence then pause, i go back and forth with the book, (which is an e-book 67$ instead of 160$ )
i takes breaks every 30mins or so cus my eyes start to hurt from looking at this screen

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly man.. this is effing easy... i dont suppose your going to have to write a thesis anytime soon? i`m pretty sure you`d shit your pants

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope this help.

You mother f&*#er :angrydude:

these do seem like interesting topics tho, what text are you using? Wanna email it and hook a brotha up?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robs just mad cus i didnt sell him my 360...