• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does he have the potential to be a top 3 Olympia competitor in the near future? im really impressed with the amazing gains he has made in this past year.. i really admire his physique..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its incredible how much he's managed to bring his legs up since just a year or so ago. he's a great dude for the sport no doubt. awesome physique and personality aswell.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not only legs.. look at the difference in chest and back..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I definitely see him as a top 3 competitor in several years.

Hopefully he practices his posing a bit more.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He seems to also be very popular with the fans

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see him and Phil battling it out for years on the O stage....couple years down the road

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The only pose that I don't like of his, is the front double biceps, for some reason it looks awful imo.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I can see him being a contender for the O in a few years time. He's definitely got the frame to be able to do so. At the moment he's my favourite current pro.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

If he keeps improving at this rate, top 3 for sure.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

i like him..needs to get some more back width in my opinion

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

power

No way, needs about 70 pounds of muscle, and needs to learn how to pose and present his body properly.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way, needs about 70 pounds of muscle, and needs to learn how to pose and present his body properly.

you my friend, are a douche..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He already won one of the top IFBB shows without that "70 pounds of muscle" that he needs.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If he could gain 70 lbs of muscle and still looks anything remotely aesthetic, he could very well be the greatest olympia winner of all time...

P

power

you my friend, are a douche..

Who did he compete against in the NY Pro, a bunch of nobody’s, who could never ever when the Mr. 0 Second about his presentation, Dorian Yates commented that it was very amateurish; that he needed more size, that’s right King Dorian 6 time Mr. O :talkhand:

P

power

He already won one of the top IFBB shows without that "70 pounds of muscle" that he needs.

Who did he compete against in the NY Pro, a bunch of nobody’s, who could never ever when the Mr. 0 Second about his presentation, Dorian Yates commented that it was very amateurish; that he needed more size, that’s right King Dorian 6 time Mr. O

P

power

If he could gain 70 lbs of muscle and still looks anything remotely aesthetic, he could very well be the greatest olympia winner of all time...

Perhaps, but he needs alot more size, maybe not 70 exact, but a lot more size.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:rofl3:, so he needs to compete at 330 pounds at 5'11" in order to conted for the olympia...dude....seriously...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who did he compete against in the NY Pro, a bunch of nobody’s, who could never ever when the Mr. 0 Second about his presentation, Dorian Yates commented that it was very amateurish; that he needed more size, that’s right King Dorian 6 time Mr. O
20-30 more pounds on Centaponi, he'll win the Olympia easily. Your claim of needing "70 pounds" is foolish.

Dorian Yates is right, he does need more size. But if you told Dorian Yates he needs "70 pounds," Yates would kick you in the face.