• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ziville "Sell-out" Raudoniene

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, Johns acting

shes pretty damn hot..
she could do some damage

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
john was being lame for not going along with it and pretending to be all strong. that could hurd Zivilles carreer

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, of course not man, how is it going to hurt her career?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol, of course not man, how is it going to hurt her career?

It makes her look weak. it makes the basic arm twist look in-effective and useless (which it is but ure not supposed to know it is). Having a WWE wrestler look weak against an average looking dude is not good at all.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ it's a female wrestler in training for 3 weeks against a man. C'mon man, who da fuck cares? she is in wrestling school so she wont look like a total noob onstage, but they dont want her for skillz, they want her for her hot bofd and face, you think a wwe girl can actuallu perform a arm bar on a guy in real life? lolz

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I know WWE is a joke and she wouldnt be able to take him down either way. but the fans of WWE dont know that shit, the WWE wants people to think that these girls kick ass. If she gets famous people can see that video and know the truth, its all im saying.

Most WWE fans are in denial of what is real and what is fake. They want to beleive that these women, although hot, can also kick ass. If they see that they are just pretty faces then its a shot to their dellusions of WWE being real.