• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can Stress Affect Libido?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know for a fact that my testosterone levels are quite good, but recently I have had to deal with a ton of stuff in my life and this is causing a ton of stress and I have noticed that my libido is pretty much shot.. if i try and focus i get turned on but its not easy.. can stress really play that much of a role in libido?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, there are physiological responses but mostly it is just the psychological effect of stress. However, sex can also help reduce stress as well.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, there are physiological responses but mostly it is just the psychological effect of stress. However, sex can also help reduce stress as well.

I got my test level checked after my pct and it was actually pretty high.. for a month after that test i had no issues at all, but the last 3 weeks I have been dealt a pretty bad hand with life issues etc and my sex drive just went down to 0, i know that im functioning well, my balls are full etc.. this honestly sucks.. im gonna have to find a way to get around this issue because i honestly cant even jerk off as i have no desire and when i try im just not into it.. very very horrible thing to go though..

thanks for the response guys..

on a side note- i know things are ok because when i see a hot girl i still get turned on.. maybe i just need a really hot girl to rock my world!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Why don't you just focus on fix those "life problems"?

If you get that solved, sex would be as good as always.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You haven't got erectile dysfunction like Blake did? :p

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvf- iam man.. but its still very frustrating

freako- nope, i have no issue with that.. but if your not turned on then whats the point for a boner?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You haven't got erectile dysfunction like Blake did? :p

I didn't have ED!! :shakefist:
My libido was just shot :tear: on a side note I am just finishing a cycle of Havoc as we speak and this time it shot my libido through the roof! Weird how it had literally the exact opposite effect on me this time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a big YES!! as mvsf1r482 said, solve your shit and sex will come back..!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Psychology reporting in !

Yes. Stress has a huge impact in every aspect of our lives. It influences our thought (subconscious as well) pattern as well as our hormonal balance.

Stress in normal dosages creates a positive biological effect. It forces the body to throw blood to the brain and muscles, to maximize performance. It raises focus and determination, as well as memory and a bunch of other things.

Its an evolutionary trait we have gained in order to survive in past dangerous times.

However, prolonged stress provokes a complete opposite reaction, in terms of if its positive or negative. High intensity stress and long term stress go past the "productive" threshold and begin to damage our bodies. It releases negative hormones, the body creates less testosterone (not your case I can see) and libido dies.

So yeah man ! I would recommend a relaxation period in your daily life. A time in which you have no worries and can clean your mind and release the stress somehow.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well not much for me, when im stressed i take time off from wanking i... then if i ever do come around to wanking, i do it threee times

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well not much for me, when im stressed i take time off from wanking i... then if i ever do come around to wanking, i do it threee times

What is this I dont even...

xe3c6e-1.jpg

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stress = pure lust sex killer

btw, im taking this supplement called "libido tonight" as we speak, and it really shoots my libido off the roof. i pop boners randomly without even doin anything :49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stress = pure lust sex killer

btw, im taking this supplement called "libido tonight" as we speak, and it really shoots my libido off the roof. i pop boners randomly without even doin anything :49:

i could have easily gone the rest of my life without knowing this....... :io: