• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids are not for dummies!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no seriously, let me say that again, STEROIDS are not for dummies, this shit happens way to often in my daily life, a young guy will come up to me and ask "hey is deca good?" if i got a quarter for every time I heard this shit I would be rich... I have gotten to the point of just shaking my head and not answering them.. I really don't know what else can be done to emphasize how important it is to do research on the power of steroids and steroid stacking.. I mean wow, my face was piled in books and specific internet sites for at least 2 years before I even began to ask someone in person about steroids, seems these days people just want someone to tell them what to do, how much to do and how to do it (maybe i should start charging$$$).. without doing any research at all.. you know what also gets to me, guys who are much older and much more experienced who have no fucken clue how to make up a cycle.. at my gym im kind of known for being open about my cycles and what not (seeing that i live in Canada and its legal to use steroids) so i basically do like to share my knowledge with others, but there just comes a point where i begin to get very impatient and almost want to slap some of these guys in the face and maybe even punch them in the balls.... just yesterday I had a guy tell me that Deca taken alone gives him constant boners and a crazy sex drive LOL.. i basically told him that his so called deca is actually testosterone and his jaw dropped.. another guy tells me that he gets lean off anadrol and swollen off winstrol LMAO.. but the biggest one of all is this..

FIRST TIMES USERS FEEL THEY WANT TO TAKE STEROIDS BECAUSE "TO THEM" THAT MEANS LESS TIME IN THE GYM AND LESS TIME EATING!!! nothing gets to me more then this, they start getting tired of the hard work it takes to be in the gym 5 days a week and eating 6 times a day to gain a few pounds of muslce, so they decide to take it to the next level and take steroids but reduce their work load in half.. so now you see them in the gym 2 to 3 times a week, eating like shit and showing off at bars on the weekends, ok ill give these guys a slight break, i once thought this way to but im much wiser now.. taking steroids does not mean you don't have to work as hard, it just means that you will get better results with the same amount of work load you did naturally, in reality one should be driven to work harder and eat better while taking steroids in order to fully reach their potential on their cycles.. people are just lazy and naive, they take everything they hear to heart ex. Deca rocks.. and they are just plain lazy and would rather drink on weekends and have a decent body rather then reach their full potential and utilize the extra hormones they have in their bodies.. ok ok im rambling, but this just struck me because last night a friend a mine who has been juicing for 15 years just told me he takes steroids just to maintain his build without having to work as hard..

last point- I see lots of guys being disappointed with their cycles, and i know for a fact these guys are getting legit gear, they are simply disappointed because they have the mind set that they just need to lift a 10lb db and they will grow as if they were lifting 80s... this mindset is set up for failure.. there is my rant for today.. thanks for listening...

:turborun:

I will add this for the beginner..

1. every steroid cycle SHOULD have a foundation that consists of testosterone, whether it be sustanon, test e, test c or prop.. this is a must in all cycles.. testosterone is the building block for any goal you are trying to achieve, most think that bloating comes with testosterone, while this maybe be true due to the estrogen conversion this can be combated with a low dose of arimidex.. and the main factor for your gains is your diet, salt and water intake..

2. one should never do a oral only cycle.. this is simply a waste, orals should only be used at the beginning or at the end of your cycles, to either kick start your cycle (while waiting for esters to kick in fully) or to harden up or get the final results you are looking for at the end..

3. a anabolic agent should always be considered in each cycle, this is due to the fact that we have 2 main receptors, one being androgenic and the other anabolic.. so you want to maximize and fill both receptors for maximum results.. examples of anabolic agents are.. Deca Durabolin, Primobolan, Equipose, Winstrol

4. DO NOT take trenbolone unless you have at least 5 cycles under your belt.. Tren is high androgenic and sometimes the side effects outweigh the results in amateur users, if you do consider the use of Tren, always start with tren acetate as it leaves your body much quicker if you are having side effects that can not be handles, (insomnia, night sweats, emotional instability)

5. HCG should only be used DURING your cycle.. a dose of 500iu subq every 3.5 days (2 days a week) is plenty to keep your nuts functioning, this will help recovery greatly once you stop the cycle..

6. a standard and effective pct consists of nolvadex and clomid.. a new drug named aromasin has also shown to be very effective.. if aromasin is taken then nolvadex is not needed.. doses and length of PCT will depend on cycle length, drugs used and dosages uses..

warpig

warpig

great post, This is great for me since I too am looking into possibly doing one, but I have been researching for about 4 months... any information is greatley needed!
thanks bro

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great post Serb.

R

russmals

Good post. I did not know that about HCG I had better start doing that.

T

tavuthekid

repped!awesome thread

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you guys have any questions regarding cycles, i would be more then glad to try my best to give you a full and clear answer.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you wanted to start with a cycle but dont wanna gain 10+kg at once but just a 3-5kg which stays even post cycle what do you advise for a firsdt time user?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you wanted to start with a cycle but dont wanna gain 10+kg at once but just a 3-5kg which stays even post cycle what do you advise for a firsdt time user?

well, being it your first cycle you will respond very well with anything.. keeping gains has much to do with genetics and post cycle therapy, many people feel that some drugs are better vs others for holding on to gains, this is true to some degree, but mostly the gains you keep will mainly rely on genetics, pct and consistency.. i think a decent cycle to start out with that would limit gains to some degree but will definitely yield gains would be a dose of 250mg of testosterone per week, they say the healthy male produces around 70mg of test per week, so this would definitely give you a boost vs your natural levels.. i personally do not like this cycle and would advice 500mg for a first time user but that is just me.. most importantly, any gains that you will get will be from the boost in test enabling your body to synthesize more protein and recover at a greater rate.. so all in all.. just a base cycle of test would be good.. i know some people like deca for their first cycle, which I do as well.. but i dont really feel much benefit with deca unless the dose is around 600mg/week.. so you could give this a whirl and see what happens.. the estrogen conversion would be very minimal with this dose, so estrogen related side effects wont be much of a concern, if you are really worried about gyno and water bloat then i would add in .25mg arimidex EOD with this cycle.. hope this helps.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you talking deca only here? Because I would not start of with a deca only cycle becaus it surpresses your axis big time which could lead to a deca dick especially when using large amounts

Imo test would be a good start but 250mg would be a bit low. Effectively you will get around 170mg after injecting. your own test would be around 70mg which leads to a 100mg increase and a lot of health risks. Can you gain from this? Yes I think you will but if your willing to put your health on risk you better do it good imo.

Than again I never used anything so its pure from what Ive seen and red about the subject.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you talking deca only here? Because I would not start of with a deca only cycle becaus it surpresses your axis big time which could lead to a deca dick especially when using large amounts

Imo test would be a good start but 250mg would be a bit low. Effectively you will get around 170mg after injecting. your own test would be around 70mg which leads to a 100mg increase and a lot of health risks. Can you gain from this? Yes I think you will but if your willing to put your health on risk you better do it good imo.

Than again I never used anything so its pure from what Ive seen and red about the subject.

what do you mean am i taking deca only? i would never advice a deca only cycle.. deca and test yes.. yes 250 is low.. but for a first cycle you will still get results.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you mean am i taking deca only? i would never advice a deca only cycle.. deca and test yes.. yes 250 is low.. but for a first cycle you will still get results.

I was referring to this in your previous post. I thought you ment Deca only here.

I know some people like deca for their first cycle, which I do as well.. but i dont really feel much benefit with deca unless the dose is around 600mg/week.. so you could give this a whirl and see what happens