• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

dilatedmuscle October 3rd 2009

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
These are pics i took today. I am 5'7, 180lbs. I am natural but I have had gyno since i was like 12 or 13. My dream is to get rid of the gyno and compete in my 30's or so (im 21 now) because i wouldnt like to juice anytime soon. I recently lost about 8 lbs of fat, i doubled-trippled my protein and i got around 8 lbs of muscle in 2 months. I been working out for 5 years, I was really motivated and improved a lot the first 1 1/2 yrs but then i was pretty downhill for 2 years after that. this last year i been working out more often but about 2 1/2 months ago i really got my shit together, i havent eaten like this in many years. I been eating A LOT more and a lot cleaner and ive been hitting the gym pretty hard.

I had stopped working out my legs for a long time, this year i started doing legs again but mostly leg press. the last 2 months i been doing a lot of intense isolation 1 legged leg movements and squats, hacksquats, and lunges. ive put on atleast 2 inches in my legs the last 4 months so i expect them to be growing pretty well since i just started doing hardcore workouts recently.

I have decent detail for the ammount of body fat i have so im optomistic about how much definition my back will have by the time i get a sixpack again. so thats a brief check on my bodybuilding history.

fdb1-1.jpg
vacuum-1.jpg

rls-1.jpg
rls1-1.jpg

rdb-1.jpg

sc1-1.jpg
sc2-1.jpg

sc3-1.jpg

st1-1.jpg

mm1-1.jpg

ill try to do a before an after of my legs every 2 months or so, to see how much the intense leg workouts help.
sideleg-1.jpg
leg-1.jpg

EDIT: i just realised how terrible the lighting is, especially since its a camera phone LOL better off looking at my sig :p

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, that's about the worst lighting I've ever seen.

Back looks good man, stay dedicated and continue seeing results.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Here are pics from 1 year of working out... not just 1 year of going to the gym, i mean 1 year from being a person who couldnt even run 1 block without dying for oxygen and playing video games all day long to actually lifting weights. I started working out at 16.5 yrs old at around 170lbs (no muscle, just fat) and in these pics im 17.5 years old at around 150lbs.

backdouble-1.jpg
backtwist-1.jpg

I dont even curl this much on the bar anymore lol
biceps-1.jpg
leg1-1.jpg

you can see the gyno on the side tri..
sidetri-1.jpg
backdouble-1.jpg

mostmuscular-1.jpg
rearspread-1.jpg

tri-1.jpg

This picture is a before an after of about 1.5 yrs. Pretty big differnce. I dont have super dense muscle genetics but i improve fast when my nutrition is good.

progression_back-1.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back is definitely a strong point. Keep working hard brother!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man, looking pretty dense. Keep it up and stay consistent. :thumbsup2:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude you have a nice physique! expecially back , legs, and tris!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good brother !!!

keep up the hard work :thumbsup2:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks guys!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your back looks good dilatedAnus!!

Keep up the good work!!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow you looks like a completely different person in that last pic, nice gains man.
Keep at it what you have been with your nutrition straight and im sure you will be putting on some major size

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks guys :) , ive been working hard at my upper back, if u look at my younger pics ive always had decent lat width but i needed thickness so i worked hard at dumbell rows etc. to build some thickness, i have mediocre thickness now but i noticed that my upper back was lagging big time so i been working hard at it the last 6 months.. im gonna keep hitting it hard! i got shoulders today. I struggle at building shoulders, they grow slowly.... i have strong shoulders and ive maid good gains but they dont grow nearly as fast as my arms, back or legs. They look good in my RDB but other than that i need much bigger shoulders and traps

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking good fella. Just blast the shit out of your delts today with heavy basic compoud lifts! that'll get you some shirt-bustin delts. Train hard!

CombBoy

CombBoy

Awesome buddy. Keep up the good hard work bro.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What gyno are you talking about? I have it too ever since I was young but it's very common amongst men so don't let that stop you from what you want to do. To be honest I really don't see it!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What gyno are you talking about? I have it too ever since I was young but it's very common amongst men so don't let that stop you from what you want to do. To be honest I really don't see it!

its noticeable in this pic but im usually delete the ones where it really noticable since they are bad pics lol

mm1-1.jpg

Ive never been able to really see my lower pecs so that really motivates me to put some meat on my chest, this year i been able to see the inner lower part of my pecs for the first time even though ive been much leaner before.

Im sure it will go down just a bit since its also fat aside from gyno from not being very lean. I never let it stop me. I beleive that the things that keep me from beleiving that i have the ideal physique are the same things that keep me going and keep me working harder and to see a better "bodybuilder" in the mirror.

Looking good fella. Just blast the shit out of your delts today with heavy basic compoud lifts! that'll get you some shirt-bustin delts. Train hard!

I had shoulders today and i was thinking about this comment!

C

crossfirebmf

I doubt that's gyno, more like fat which is much better to have than gyno. I bet it'll go away if you lose a lot of bf.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I doubt that's gyno, more like fat which is much better to have than gyno. I bet it'll go away if you lose a lot of bf.

I deff think the same. Since ive put weight on, ive got a similar thing, esp when i do poses like the most-muscular. Yet as a kid ive never sufffered from any gyno whatsoever. It's just the fat around my lower chest/nipples.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hope u guys are right :)

Im the type of person that hopes for the best but expects the worse... I hope everything falls into place the way i visualize it happenning some day but if it doesnt workout then ive come to terms with it but i still aspire to compete someday. I fell in love with bodybuilding when i was 17, unfortunately i didnt have a fraction of the knoledge about my body as i do now but its all good, everything happens for a reason!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No such thing as super dense muscle genetics, that comes from age on top of years of lifting. Also, you will look leaner and harder depending on what your diet is and if you keep your bodyfat in check.
Good improvements, keep up the good work.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:) ill keep plugging away! no matter how long it takes! think the key of STAYING natural is patience and thats something ive got