• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

COCA COLA BEVERAGE

P

proteinguysx

:bitenails: Yes I said Coca Cola, Coke that red thing with a lot of gas and sugars.

I saw in a website of a bodybuilder that happens to be very popular that he suggests drinking Coke I dont remember how many times a day but he does suggest that in his recipie, well I couldnt believe it and a friend of mine told me he used Coca Cola every day.

Is this for real, what are the effects on this soft drink on the body besides gas and lots of sugar, was that bodybuilder diet realistic or he is a liar??

Do you know someone who drinks it before or after work out??? thanks for your answers :turborun:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
There is no logical reason to include Coke in your diet. I <3 it all the same though.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That would probably be the worst suggestion of all time.

Even on a dirty bulk I wouldn't drink coca-cola beverage.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler used to mix Coke with something.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am much leaner since I cut soft drinks like Coke out of my diet completely. I was having it for a caffeine boost mid afternoon in summer, and it was killing my progress.

Now if I could just give up beer.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I am much leaner since I cut soft drinks like Coke out of my diet completely. I was having it for a caffeine boost mid afternoon in summer, and it was killing my progress.

Now if I could just give up beer.

go grab some Coca Cola Zero.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
go grab some Coca Cola Zero.

a) Tastes like crap
b) It doesn't address the real problem - my diet
c) It still has Acesulfame potassium and aspartame and these artificial sweetners have health questions surrounding them.

I'm drinking more tea instead.:borat:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Often times while I am bulking I will mix some coke with jack daniels. I suggest this for the occasional relief of stress or if I feel like harpooning a whale. This has nothing to do with the thread./

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dave palumbo loved diet coke a lot. But no, no point in drinking coke, unless you want yellow teeth and 80 grams of simple sugars

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler used to mix Coke with something.

Yes, post-workout, that's completely different. That was ghost written also, it's doubtful Jay ever actually did that, as it's not the optimal source.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Gunter also use to drink coke during workouts and after in the offseason, read it in a mag a while ago

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, You have many other much better options than an artificially made and flavored drink to get your sugars and caffeine from. As Tim said green/white tea, and i would add some cream and depending the situation honey also.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I beilieve it was serb marko a long time ago stated that he either heard or saw Dex backstage snorting coke haha. Doesn't surprise me.