• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sports Psychology.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey brosephinskys, I am thinking about specializing in sports psychology. Any of you kind gents have ever heard of a bodybuilder working with a psych in order to keep himself sane in preparation for an event ?

I really think there is space for psychology in bodybuilding. Even if bodybuilding itself is somehow pathological itself.

Thoughts ?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Dorian did, im not sure tho.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Platz worked with one too..

it's on youtube somewhere..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My last psychologist what a sport psychologist, he was in the Air force, and helped amateurs here in Texas before (bb'ers)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Mentzer had Anne Rand :bowroflarms:

I think you will find that most professional athletes who have a few setbacks will consult with someone. Sometimes it is just as simple as surrounding themselves with the right people or coaches.

Also given the number of self help books that Kai seems to be reading, he is likely to have consulted with someone.