• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biggest scam in the supplement industry?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow...retarded, who the fuck would even buy this stuff lolz

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow...retarded, who the fuck would even buy this stuff lolz
I love the fake forum posts at the bottom. They are all made up to hype up the product. I wrote a post that says nothing but "scam" under the email "fuckthiscrap@fuckingscam.com," but obviously the chat isn't even a real chat.

I excercised 3x a week with protein shakes every day for about 2 months without ANY results. I am seeing results after 3 DAYS with this stuff. DAMN! THANKS man.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No surprise here...

After this....

You get taken to this....

They get your credit card information and give you the free trial for $3 shipping, then later begin sending you their product and charging you for it at normal price whether you cancel or not. It's funny, they don't even care that I gave them an invalid zip code, city, address, etc...all that matters to them is that your credit card works...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They only want your money, who'd have thought hey!

I saw one this arvo as well. Apparently there is a hidden secret as to why I don't look like an underwear model. All I have to do is buy a book and DVD series to find out why.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol it was good for a laugh, thanks flex.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Makes me think of the 48hr detox ads that keep playing on TV. 'I LOST MY MUFFIN TOP IN JUST 48HRS' . lol.

warpig

warpig

How bout this one?

http://www.easymusclegain.com/

my professor made it in class, he actually makes money off of it.

Our whole class was to learn how to make money on the internet, everything are scams

P

proteinguysx

Yeah it says the fact you are 74 years of age, they expect a 74 year old to read that small letter I cant even read it properly. And then it says suplements are limited....are the magazines who publish this responsible for this SCAMS??

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's by the same company that makes acai burn , an ad that is always on facebook. Many things piss me off about this. 1. I hate that the general public uses the word "ripped" to only mean bigger. 2. those fake forum posts have the most rediculous stuff, like "dont waste 1k bucks on dumb protein shakes" hahaha..wow..and I looked up science for acai berry..the shit doesn't really do anything! The small print in the ad holds the truth..and flex, that's an amazing piece of evidence showing that ALL they want is credit card.

Everyone do me a favor and type in "acai berry"..or "acai burn" in google..and see if the first thing that pops up isn't SCAM.hahaha..If any of you do happen to get caught up in this,, cancel your card immediately. One week and you're back to normal.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the funny thing about me getting scammed before is that I got my 1 month trial..didn't have to pay anything, and my new debit card was at my house in one week..lol..it turned out to be worthless product, but I'm glad they couldn't keep charging a terminated account haha

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the funny thing about me getting scammed before is that I got my 1 month trial..didn't have to pay anything, and my new debit card was at my house in one week..lol..it turned out to be worthless product, but I'm glad they couldn't keep charging a terminated account haha
Was it this crap that you got scammed on?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was it this crap that you got scammed on?

def Acai Burn..I just wanted a sample. But i did something stupid, I ordered the sample and 'then" looked on google and found out it was a complete scam. Then the next day I immediately canceled my card..now I'm only getting full supps..no trials.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
def Acai Burn..I just wanted a sample. But i did something stupid, I ordered the sample and 'then" looked on google and found out it was a complete scam. Then the next day I immediately canceled my card..now I'm only getting full supps..no trials.
Did you have any problems with canceling?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nah..i had to cancel my debit card

Hammer

Hammer

Yeah guys, don't do any of those free trial offers where you only pay shipping. They will rebill you like $80 a month until you cancel your card.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wtf were u doing in a videogame forum? whatta dork....

lol jk