• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Supplements and Sexx

P

proteinguysx

:headbang:

Can all those suplements and substances makes someone sterile, are those chemicals affecting sperm production? No offense to bodybuilders but the ones I seen have very big muscles and very very very tiny small male organ is this due to a special effect on the muscles or all the products they are taking?

thanks and please dont feel offended by this post I dont know anyone in here...:rofl3:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Can all those suplements and substances makes someone sterile, are those chemicals affecting sperm production? No offense to bodybuilders but the ones I seen have very big muscles and very very very tiny small male organ is this due to a special effect on the muscles or all the products they are taking?

thanks and please dont feel offended by this post I dont know anyone in here...:rofl3:

So, are you saying that you stare at other guys "packages"?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No supplement that I'm aware of could make you sterile. Bodybuilders don't have small "male organs," it just appears that way because their body is so much bigger in comparison. This is why skinny guys always look like they have bigger cocks.

You ask some really dumb questions man.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm..male sex hormone ( androgen) is produced in the interstitial cells in the testes ..so, a reduction or increase in that wouldn't drastically make your wang smaller or bigger. Abuse is a different story that I am unsure of, and so is surgery. lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Protein, if anything, would improve your sperm count. Protein and creatine, if anything, would increase your libido, sperm count and testicle size.

Penis size is largely genetic. But I do know a Nigerian Prince that has a system to improve size if you want me to forward your contact details to him?!

P

proteinguysx

Protein, if anything, would improve your sperm count. Protein and creatine, if anything, would increase your libido, sperm count and testicle size.

Penis size is largely genetic. But I do know a Nigerian Prince that has a system to improve size if you want me to forward your contact details to him?!

Thanks but not, I had many scams by nigerians....:doh:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yeah, supplements can indeed do that... it's best not to workout if you are concerned about your fertility.

And since you won't be working out, you won't have a reason to post on this board :music:

bigguypump

bigguypump

Hey are yoe insane penis size is genetic and maybe you should get your mind out of the gutter,or maybe those that you know need to get some rest too much stress :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hey are yoe insane penis size is genetic and maybe you should get your mind out of the gutter,or maybe those that you know need to get some rest too much stress :)

It has a lot to do with how much testosterone you're exposed to in the womb, apparently.

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Holy shit, did I get this right.. A guy comes from nowhere admits to check out "male organs" (which he states in a manner that makes it sound like an obvious thing to do) and asks if supplements make ones pecker small.. This thread makes me happy in a way that I can't express by words :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
drink 2 scoops of cellmass before sex

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, did I get this right.. A guy comes from nowhere admits to check out "male organs" (which he states in a manner that makes it sound like an obvious thing to do) and asks if supplements make ones pecker small.. This thread makes me happy in a way that I can't express by words :)

:iorofl: