• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tonkinator's Log!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got to the gym at half two today ready for some intense workout to blast my Deltoids and Legs. I'm also starting HIT Since i've also been talking to bulkboy and lance alot about it. Its something new to shock my body with anyway,my body needs some new stimulation.

Seated DBP
50k -12 WU
64k - 5

Barbell Upright rows

40k -12 WU
50k -12 WU
60k -5, 3 forced reps

Side Laterals
20k-10 WU
30k-8 2 forced reps

Legs
Squats
85k-12 WU
100k-8 WU
110k-8

Leg curl
20k-10
20k-10, 3 forced reps

Leg extension
50k-8
50k-8

Thats it untill probably thursday afternoon since I have to travel to london to see my brother pass out from the army. I will be training Bi's and chest next time.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that 64kg dumbell presses for shoulders? that crazy!! but if it is, your legs strength is way behind if u only squat 110kgx8...or are you doing light legs with shoulders and legs again on another day?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that 64kg dumbell presses for shoulders? that crazy!! but if it is, your legs strength is way behind if u only squat 110kgx8...or are you doing light legs with shoulders and legs again on another day?

Nah thats the most i can do with legs actually. It's what i want to really improve on tho :). You see i hardly ever trained my legs I was one of those guys who'd just train upper body but my legs are now one of my main bodyparts to bring up.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ok, that explains it! just train hard and they will improve! keep it up buddy, ill check this log out regularly, got some good upperbody strength!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ok, that explains it! just train hard and they will improve! keep it up buddy, ill check this log out regularly, got some good upperbody strength!

Thanks alot dude, its my first log. I will try to update it on a frequent basis.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome to see uve started a log tonks:2: awesome workout too. thats 64 kg total for db presses right? or is it each dumbell?:ughnoes:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome to see uve started a log tonks:2: awesome workout too. thats 64 kg total for db presses right? or is it each dumbell?:ughnoes:
Hey dude:). Nah everything is in total calculation. There 32k each hand.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey dude:). Nah everything is in total calculation. There 32k each hand.

u got me scared a moment there:bitenails:;)

haha, keep updating tonks, numbers look solid:2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Solid stuff there Tonk, For a minute there I was like wtf on those db press. Keep at it man. :2:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong session you had there. Looking froward for following sessions!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonk big boy! didnt noticed your log in here. I'm gonna keep a close eye in here so dont start slacking mate!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol thats what i just thought. i was like that motherf'er presses the 150's for reps on shoulder presses? lol

u def. need to start dieting down, thats how i used to look right there in your avi. strength is good but its not worth it to be wiggly like this lol

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got to the gym around 6pm today, Haven't been in a good mood all week because of trying to settle in this new house of mine in a new country. It really does take its toll to be seperated from your friends and family I've grown up with most of my life.

Started with Dumbell bench press.

60k -12 rep WU
80k -8
80k-5

Incline Barbell
40k-12 (WU)
8-60k
5-80k

Fly
17k-12
17k-8

I've come to notice that my chest is really weak and definitely needs improvement.

Biceps

BB Curl
20k-12 (WU)
40k-8

Finishing with Alternative Dumbell Curls
20k-5 rep

My biceps need to be improved also on strength for I know it myself the only way for me to gain mass is to train Consistently and heavy but stimulation not annhilation.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong session man, keep it up, where u moved to? and why?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong session man, keep it up, where u moved to? and why?

In 2008 july I moved to the UK to get a good idea of what it would be like going with my dad on the flight for a holiday in the UK. It was orginally supposed to be a holiday but i wanted to stay longer. I ended up staying for over 11 months and had enough and finished my college course and went for a 4 month break last june to Australia to see my mates and my dad. I was enjoying it so much that the 7 days before my flight date i paniced because I knew all these people from a real young age and I could relax much easier. I didn't want to cope with the stress I in the UK being so far from home I had tough times. My main goal was to find a job as soon as i got back to Australia but had no luck because the Unemployment in the area was really bad but before I had come over back from the Uk I had joined the army and my inital date would be November the 1st.

I came back for work really and a really good career because it was really hard to get in the British army and from the start I arrived in the country I wanted to get in after my experience at college. Having no luck in Australia and a job waiting for me in the UK thinking it would be ok because i'd make new friends over there I just hesitiated. I'm still upset but It's just something i need to get over with. Sorry I had to tell you of my life story but theres also alot more of it and its just part of life really. I hate it in a way that I have to deal with such emotions because it gets in the way of everything especially bodybuilding which needs real mental focus.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session tonks. pressing some heavy weights for reps:2:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got to the gym today at around 5:30 pm and finished around 6:30 to Train Back and Triceps.

Deadlift
60k-20 WU
100k-6rep WU
120k-6rep
140k-3rep

Dumbell Rows
30k-10 rep WU
40k-6 rep
42.5k-6 rep

Pull down
80k-6 WU
120k-6
140k-3 rep super set with
120k-6 rep
100k-6 rep
80k-6 rep
Had to finish early today because the Gym was closing down in 10 minutes so just fitted Close grip Bench press for Triceps.

CGBP
60k-6 rep WU
80k-6 rep
90k -3 rep

Got good pump for my triceps then had a quick shower then headed home.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice pressing strength Tonk and solid deads and huge pulldowns. Good job! :thumbsup2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotcha man, though times, just train hard and everything will be good in no time! strong session 2! keep it up

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Day - Monday
Targeted muscles - Shoulders and legs

Seated Dumbell Shoulder press
30k - 15 rep (WU)
56k - 6 rep (WU)
64k - 6 rep
70k - 6 rep

Barbell Upright Rows
30k - 20 rep (WU)
55k - 6 rep (WU)
65k - 6 rep
70k - 6 rep

Side Laterals

20k - 6 rep (WU)
30k - 6 rep
35k - 6 rep

Reer Lateral Raise lying down
10k - 6 rep
12k- 6 rep
Shoulders - TERMINATED

Squats
90k - 6 rep (WU)
100k - 6 rep
110k - 6 rep
120k - 3 rep

Leg Curl
20k - 6 rep (WU)
30k - 6 rep
40k - 6 rep

Leg Extension
40k - 6 rep (WU)
50k - 6 rep
60k - 6 rep
Superset
40k - 6, 30k - 6 ,20k - 6.

Calf Raise
40k - 6 rep
50k - 6 rep
60k - 6 rep

Legs - TERMINATED.

Could hardly walk, after this I Stretched down, had a sauna then took a shower then walked home. Took me 10 minutes to to walk home.