• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flu or Cold or what?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never felt this run down before, i have a high fever, head pounding, i cant hold down food really well, i almost passed out in the shower because i got so dizzy just moments ago, im pumping myself full of B12 and vitamin C but im getting worse.. i know if i go to the doctor they will tell me to drink fluids and take tylenol, i have no time for that.. is something going around?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Sorry 4 my answer but... GO TO THE DOC RIGHT NOW!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Sorry 4 my answer but... GO TO THE DOC RIGHT NOW!

I already answered above, they will do the same shit as usual, tell me to take tylenol and drink juice.. seriously im not kidding you.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really sure Serb. You're probably right about the doc, but sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

hugegunns

hugegunns

Cold = sinus problems, fever
Flu= Body aches, fever

So pick one, and if that's not it, go to the doctor and maybe you have something new. Something you could be remebered by.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cold = sinus problems, fever
Flu= Body aches, fever

So pick one, and if that's not it, go to the doctor and maybe you have something new. Something you could be remebered by.

huge body aches (can hardly move), fever, im blowing my nose constantly.. looks like i have all of the above?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^... maybe swine?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can they test for this?

Yes. check your fever, if its above 104 then you probably have swine.
Its been spreading like wild fire, 500 kids have gotten it so far at my school.
I think i had it the other day(fever, body aches, couldnt move) but it only lasted the one day for me luckily.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
You could have swine. Phone up Docs (I know about the above) and tell them your symtoms and they should give you the code you need for you or somebody to get the tamiflu tabs. Better safe than sorry Serb. My sis had it and had signs that your telling.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes. check your fever, if its above 104 then you probably have swine.
Its been spreading like wild fire, 500 kids have gotten it so far at my school.
I think i had it the other day(fever, body aches, couldnt move) but it only lasted the one day for me luckily.

fuck 104? thats high dude.. i dont think i would even be able to type if i had a fever that high.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck 104? thats high dude.. i dont think i would even be able to type if i had a fever that high.

yea but ya never know, if you have about 5 shirts on and got the chills bad i would think its a possibility. small fevers are barely noticeable sometimes

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I have been knocked out since Wednesday two weeks ago.
I still feel really worn out and tired. The doctors said I indeed had the swineflue. I topped out at 104.3°F fever.
I haven't been able to eat or drink much, im down 16lbs right now...but it was as much as 22lbs

Hopefully you are a bit more lucky then me Serb

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been knocked out since Wednesday two weeks ago.
I still feel really worn out and tired. The doctors said I indeed had the swineflue. I topped out at 104.3°F fever.
I haven't been able to eat or drink much, im down 16lbs right now...but it was as much as 22lbs

Hopefully you are a bit more lucky then me Serb

damn.. did they get you on any meds or just fluids and tylenol? hope your ok soon dude.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
damn.. did they get you on any meds or just fluids and tylenol? hope your ok soon dude.

They told me that I shouldn't leave home under no circumstances!...Drink and eat as much as I possible can, and call back if I start to have trouble breathing...thats about it. I was in and took a test 2 days ago, and they said that I still was sick but didn't have any fever...I normally lie at about 97°F so they thought I was joking at first when I told them I had over 104 :umwtf:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
you don't have the fuckin swine flu.

please don't be one of those people.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
btw, the swine flu and seasonal flu are damn near identical in terms of symptoms. the only way to know for sure is a blood test.

if a doctor told you that you have swine flu without testing your blood, then you have been lied to.

you are 1000x more likely to get the seasonal flu than the motherfuckin swine flu.

don't get caught up in the silly fear-mongering.