• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paranormal Activites

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

There is so much hype surrounding this movie right now, that i though i would ask you guys, if its really true and if its worth watching, cause i have read so many reviews and the reviews are comparing it to the blair witch project and the exorcist.

heres he trailor

http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/trailer.html

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks scary enough.
those movies that try for the real life camera effect can be pretty scary, since it doesnt look so hollywood treated.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

yup

P

Pain

VIP
I liked the Blair Witch Project but thats about all the shaky camera I can handle.

Do people actually act like that in cinema's these days? :bitelip: I've been to a few horror movies but no one has ever acted like that. :umwtf:

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

but this movie has a lot of hype surrounding it, they released it to only 13 college towns and now it has gotten so popular that its opening nationwide, cause "A million" ppl demanded it ... also rottentomatoes.com gave it a 90/100 .. so i am guessing it shld be good

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really cant wait...
Looks like the scariest movie ive seen in years :bitenails:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This movie was fucking terrible IMO. Saw it this past Sunday. I was about to walk out and ask for my money back.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, I watched it one week ago and it was totally bullshit. No scary at all.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Same here. I think it sucked big time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only took like 14 or 15k to make as well...

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it sucked, blair witch (just watched for the first time) sucked. I just think these types of movies suck.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear this movie has two endings. One that really sucks and one thats good. I'm not sure which ending the theatrical release went with though :(

P

Pain

VIP
it sucked, blair witch (just watched for the first time) sucked. I just think these types of movies suck.

I liked the Blair Witch. It was the only "shaky camera" movie which had believable characters.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear this movie has two endings. One that really sucks and one thats good. I'm not sure which ending the theatrical release went with though :(

Theatrical release one is not scary at all nor creepy. I know what happens on the alternate ending, but nothing worth 60 millions $.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its good you faggots. Nothing amazing, but its not bad.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Movie is all hype not that good IMO

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok people Im sure its nowhere near as bad as Cloverfield so RELAX!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The Scariest movies ive ever seen are 6th sense and The Ring... i know nobody thinks they are scarry but they really hit a spot. If i see them nowadays i dont think they are scary. I saw Paranormal Activities and it was kinda "meh" i forgot all about it 30 minutes after i saw it lol but some people were scared to shit. A friend of mine said she never wants to see another horror movie again because Paranormal Activities was so horrifyingly scarry to her.

Horror films are subjective, you cant say a movie is scary or not and it be definitive because people always have different feelings towards them