• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding Myths from the outside world

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Someone was looking at my sketchbook last week and saw a couple of bodybuilder drawings in class she another girl saw them and really like them but then she said " Do you know what sux about bodybuilding?... Your skin doesnt shrink after your really big like that and then you get smaller but your skin doesnt " and then some other girl looked over and said " are you guys talking about bodybuilding?...... did you know that when bodybuilders get super big too fast from taking steroids, their muscles grow too fast that they detatche from the bones and are useless"

I told the girl " oh really? u heard that somewhere?" and she said " yeah, its true " .... I didnt correct her because i feel like people who make bodybuilding comments based on ignorance should stay ignorant lol

We all know bodybuilding myths from inside bodybuilding but are their outlandish things u guys have heard about bodybuilding from the outside world?

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Heroin & foreskins

One of my friends once said to me, and he was being 100% serious, that it would be much more reasonable to inject heroin than anabolic steroids. Later this dude told a story about guy who was a known steroid user in his youth, and actually I remenber seeing this guy training and he was sick and big and strong as a bull and also rather bad tempered, well anyway this friend of mine said that this steroid user was once using GH and his foreskin grew several centimeters because of that. This friend of mine weighs probably 60 kg's and has a big mouth. Always being known for that lol. He brags that he has the biggest balls. I think he means that fysically and he's so much of a joker that he actually might take his pants down and stretch his nuts upwards over his dick and that is called the front ass. lol. Well this dude actually can be really funny but I've gotten a little bored the first type of comments he makes..:rofl3:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ wow, cool friends :rofl3:

I hate it when all chicks think that bodybuilders have smaller dicks because of being to big or using steroids

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ wow, cool friends :rofl3:

I hate it when all chicks think that bodybuilders have smaller dicks because of being to big or using steroids

Easy way to fix that, wip it out for them to see. :borat:

I've heard many stupid statements from people inside, outside and on the fringes of BBing and strength training in general. Most of them relate to training.

Most annoying is the "they must be on steroids" statement made by anyone who sees someone who has even the smallest amount of muscle on them.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Easy way to fix that, wip it out for them to see. :borat:

I've heard many stupid statements from people inside, outside and on the fringes of BBing and strength training in general. Most of them relate to training.

Most annoying is the "they must be on steroids" statement made by anyone who sees someone who has even the smallest amount of muscle on them.

QFT

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every buddy of mine that is a big drug user always says..."Damn dawg, I'd use every drug out there....but I would neva use steroids dawg...that shit will fuck you up!!"

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every buddy of mine that is a big drug user always says..."Damn dawg, I'd use every drug out there....but I would neva use steroids dawg...that shit will fuck you up!!"

lol, ya i have heard that a million times. They will pop X but when it comes to testosterone, hell no.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

People look at me and go "he must be a natural". :(

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was the biggest guy at my school and every time they brang up a conversation about bodybuilding was that I'm going to stunt my growth and its not 'healthy' for you I couldnt ever talk sense into these people they seem to be so vain with them selves that they wouldn't take anybodys advice other than their own.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is so true. I heard that about myself immediately when i started actually looking alittle like i was working out. heard two guys talk behind my back while i was in the wardrobe at the gym, saying that; "ye he prolly takes a ton of steroids". These same two guys come to the gym to socialize and do endless sets of flyes and barbell curls, and get wasted a minimum of 2 days a week while living on fastfood. at the same time they throw this shit to people who actually are commited, instead of looking at their own way. It's sad really.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Its so funny, They say "bodybuilding will stunt your growth... its not healthy! " and those same people think that milk is the healthiest thing in the world because in commercials they say that milk makes strong bones hehehehe.... And those same people dont drink any more than a cup of water a day and they wonder why they get aches, pains, and their dick burns when they pee hahaha. Those same people think that they can look like the guys in the cover of mens health by running a ton and eating a little

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its so funny, They say "bodybuilding will stunt your growth... its not healthy! " and those same people think that milk is the healthiest thing in the world because in commercials they say that milk makes strong bones hehehehe.... And those same people dont drink any more than a cup of water a day and they wonder why they get aches, pains, and their dick burns when they pee hahaha. Those same people think that they can look like the guys in the cover of mens health by running a ton and eating a little

What have you got against milk :bball:

I've actually gotten taller since I started lifting.