• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things that people who dont' workout say/do that annoy you (Spinoff)

203MH

Somewhat of a spinoff from the thread of people not understanding the bodybuilding lifestyle...

One thing that REALLY irks me... if I'm around people who're eating a bunch of junk food and I'm eating clean "OMG just eat it and you'll burn it off tomorow"

When people think protein is some kind of illegal drug or something

Ones who don't realize unless you're geneticly gifted, diet is a MAJOR role in working out...

feel free to add on

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who think that by ordering salads they are eating healthy, but they use like a liter of dressing, and they wonder why they cant lose weight lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few people I know think that eating healthy all week to lose weight but still consuming an average of 3-4 beers a night will still work.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does for me.

Last time I checked though you actually didn't have a massive beer gut, you actually trained, and you're not exactly stupid.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Last time I checked though you actually didn't have a massive beer gut, you actually trained, and you're not exactly stupid.
Fair enough. I also realize that as I get older, the pounds will be tougher to lose, so I'm savoring my metabolism while I can.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough. I also realize that as I get older, the pounds will be tougher to lose, so I'm savoring my metabolism while I can.

And easier to gain. I've been surprised at how easily I gain muscle/fat now compared to a few years ago.

swifty1

swifty1

When peops think you can turn FAT into MUSCLE and when you tell them you can't they fucking don't believe you haha idiots!! :D

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When peops think you can turn FAT into MUSCLE and when you tell them you can't they fucking don't believe you haha idiots!! :D

and the other way... muscle to fat :rofl3:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and the other way... muscle to fat :rofl3:

Yeah man, I heard that a thousand times.

"In your 40s, your muscle will turn into fat" Ok, ok, you're right man. :headbang:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
muscle turns to fat once you stop exercising
too much protein is bad for your kidneys

those are the things that bother me most..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is will only take them a few weeks to look like me. Or, I used to be your size.

All I can think is, oh really, you used to be 240+lbs? Then I ask them how much they have deadlifted and look puzzled because they have never heard of the lift. Then they rebuttal with "But I used to curl a lot!"

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

People who says high protein diet will kill you, then they drink half a bottle of wine with each meal, eat fried things everyday and use tons of oil to cook, people who says muscle turns to fat when you stop training.Why should I stop training?? I ain't a douchebag like you, who pay a full annual subscription and then get into the gym only for 2 months before summer.People who believes supplements will make u big and avoid you any effort making your workout very easy.Also I can't stop laughing when people says why do you lift weights, what kind of sport it is, to which I answer and why are people bothered running on a grass field trying to put a ball into a net?

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah man, I heard that a thousand times.

"In your 40s, your muscle will turn into fat" Ok, ok, you're right man. :headbang:

LMAO! So true!

The best is when people say "You won't be flexible when you're that big." or "You won't be able to jog for long when you're that big.". :talkhand:

Not only are they wrong but, even if you couldn't be super flexible, what the fuck does that matter anyway?!

warpig

warpig

"diet has nothing to do with working out, if you lift you'll get big"- out of shape coworker

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could be just as big as the pros up there if i devoted my time to lifting weights and popping needles.. Bodybuilding is just a sport like every other, the only reason why those certain pro athletes are at the top is because of their hard will of hard work and genetics.

Also if you dont workout all your muscle will turn to flab. That is the most commonly statement i hear from everyone who does not have at least a tiny bit of knowledge of bodybuilding.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

"I like to keep it natural, therefore i don't take protein powders or any of that amino acid, glutamine shit"

Cork

Cork

I absolutely hate when people complain about being fat or out of shape, and do nothing about it. If you aren't going to get your shit straight and eat healthy and go workout, then I do not want to hear it.

NWill135

NWill135

Used to have a big poster of dexter jackson on the back door of the store and people would would come in, way out of shape, and ask, "This protein isn't gonna make me that big is it?" :iough: