• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My new cycle. thoughts?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup guys.

i'm going to start the cycle soon, just wanted to hear what you guys think and get some thoughts from you guys.

this time i'm stepping it up a noch, adding deca to my cycle.

week 1 - 2 - 500mg test e. 200mg deca
week 2 - 10 - 500mg test e. 200mg deca. 10mg nolva a day.

or

week 1 - 2 - 500mg test e. 200mg deca.
week 3 - 6 - 500mg test e. 400mg deca. 10mg nolva a day.
week 7 - 10 - 500mg test e. 200mg deca. 10mg nolva a day.

PCT - nolva 40/30/30/20/20

and if can get some clomid i might throw that in the PCT as well.

any thoughts and comments are welcome, so speak your mind guys:borat:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not 400 mg deca and 500-600 test the whole time?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you do 400mg of Deca, test is almost always needed at 600mgs. You may or may not be able to get away with it. Mostly likely if you have a girlfriend then no you won't. Notorious Deca dick will show its ugly face. Also, why Nolva while on cycle? There are better options out there for you.

Also, I have taken Deca once. It hated me and I hated it.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YMJ - well then i'd have to buy another bottle of test. so i probably wount go that high.

B04P - ok, so is 500mg test and 200mg deca a better choice then. and is there a risk of deca dick at low doses? or is there a risk on any dose?

i know there are better options than nolva on cycle. i could get arimidex but that shit is quite costly.

thanks for replying guys:tiphat:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YMJ - well then i'd have to buy another bottle of test. so i probably wount go that high.

B04P - ok, so is 500mg test and 200mg deca a better choice then. and is there a risk of deca dick at low doses? or is there a risk on any dose?

i know there are better options than nolva on cycle. i could get arimidex but that shit is quite costly.

thanks for the replying guys:tiphat:

You still in Norway? How is customs in your country?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep, i'm in norway. and we have the nazi customs from hell. i can get some supplements and chems through legaly from EU countries but none of those i need.
in Norway the rules work like this: if it works, then its illegal.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, nevermind then. I guess you are stuck with what you got. Not a bad overall cycle at 500mg test and 200mg deca. I am just not a fan of Deca.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would go 500mg/week test and maybe dbol since you have cycle experience.. deca hmm i dunno they say you mostly keep gains with deca but your libido = fucked up..

i wouldn't risk that. hell to the no bobby

K

kutlukan

If you find use primobolan instead of deca...I never used testesteron over 6 weeks...And use tamoxifen 20 mg per day and after cycle use pregynl...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
200mg deca/week waste of time and money.. anything under 600mg a week is useless for me..

kutlukan- primo over deca? i think not.. unless you got the money to do 600 - 1000mg a week..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all your inputs guys:tiphat:

the cycle starts next week or the week after that.

miami:
i have done a test and dbol cycle before and its a good cycle. but like you say, i hope to keep more of the gains from deca than i do from dbol.
one more question. is my libido going to be affected on low doses, and is there anything i can take to keep it healthy that you would recommend?

serb:
well. i'd have to get more deca to do 600mg. i think i'll start with 200mg and see how i respond to it. and maybe go up to 400mg like in my first post.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
iron, i never run a cycle but from people i know, they tried it and as soon u mix deca and test even of a low dosage of 50mg-100mg/week u will have libido issues