• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

GVT after 5/3/1?

A

alessandro

what do you think about this choice? i'm at the end of the 2nd round of the 5/3/1 and i would like to proceed with my program using the 10x10. is it a good idea?

alessandro

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ why stop only after 2 cycles?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
5/3/1 is a long term program, you would be no where near your potential strength after only 2 cycles. You shouldn't change programs so quickly.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5/3/1 is a long term program, you would be no where near your potential strength after only 2 cycles. You shouldn't change programs so quickly.

agreed. im doing 5/3/1 atm myself, and dont plan on changing anytime soon. aslong as ur progressing strenght/rep wise there is no reason to change program. progressive overload is the key, and as long as ure achieveing this stick with it.

A

alessandro

i posted my question in a wrong way. i don't think to change my program so soon, i've just finished my second round of 5/3/1 and i will continue with it as much as possible. i would like to know if GVT is a good idea or if there is something better...