• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DaysOFF

P

proteinguysx

:gaysign: Hello again....

I was wondering that if the muscle grows when is in rest, what happens between workouts, let me explain:

1. One person workouts lets say on Fridays, then he will need -according to some answers in here- 1 or 2 days for the muscle to rest and grow, does that mean that in Saturday the workout will be effortless? as the muscle is growing from Friday or the workout from Saturday will help to grow for Sunday? in other words, is the workout accumulative or there is a time where the muscle is not going to respond to more even if the person thinks that the muscle is growing, what is the limit of growing in 2 days workout.

I have seen some people doing a lot of workout in few days and they look the same or worst as they started their routines, it doesnt seem that more is better always...

thank you for the time on reading this,

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You train for an hour or two. That means you still have another 22hrs at least in which your body isn't training.

Active people seem to manage with even less hours to recover.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More is definitely not always better. your body needs to recover as well. The amount of time depends on the person, his/her diet and the intensity of the training. Imo frequent stimulation for a natty could be more sufficient but only if its planned right.