• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished playing through uncharted 2, easily the best game of this generation on consoles. Easily the best graphics ever on a console. Seriously, you have to play it to understand just how amazing the graphics are. The physics of destructible objects in the game are insane. The story is excellent and the characters are phenomenal. The music is perfectly suited, the level design is almost flawless.

If you own a ps3 go buy the game, if you don't own a ps3 buy one and get get the game.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll definitely be getting this game. Can't play online here at college though so I'll wait until I'm on break to get it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It was pretty good. I really thought the stealth sections were extremely weak and the climbing felt like a bootleg assasins creed. The matchmaking has issues with switching hosts and it just cuts u off if the host bails which happens fairly often. but other then that its probably the best game on PS3 alongside of MGS4 as far as a standard type of game.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was pretty good. I really thought the stealth sections were extremely weak and the climbing felt like a bootleg assasins creed. The matchmaking has issues with switching hosts and it just cuts u off if the host bails which happens fairly often. but other then that its probably the best game on PS3 alongside of MGS4 as far as a standard type of game.

Its up there with MGS4 for the most part, I mean you can't really expect uncharted to keep up with MGS4 in the stealth department. However I see where you are coming from for stealth, once you have played MGS you are ruined for all other games.

The first uncharted came before assassins creed, and the climbing system is essentially the same.

All in all a great game.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Its up there with MGS4 for the most part, I mean you can't really expect uncharted to keep up with MGS4 in the stealth department. However I see where you are coming from for stealth, once you have played MGS you are ruined for all other games.

The first uncharted came before assassins creed, and the climbing system is essentially the same.

All in all a great game.

I kinda meant its up there with MGS4 as far as production value and quality... I still love MGS4 but Splintercel Chaos Theory is the master of stealth mechanics.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

commercial is funny, game looks great