• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani Deadlifts 500+ Pounds

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

EvanCentopani26-1.jpg

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why won't he pick it up all the way from the ground in the beginning? I wouldn't walk with that amount of weight...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Why won't he pick it up all the way from the ground in the beginning? I wouldn't walk with that amount of weight...

I was wondering the same thing...

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, you could injure your self with that weight lol.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he lazy to bent over and put the plates on when the bar is on the floor, good form, and his calves and arms look huge! thanx for posting

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats 495 plus clips. That meh, I can do it. I want to know what he can max out at. I would be red in the face doing that and straining the life out of me. He looked like he had plenty more left in him.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I do that sometimes... but not at my max deadlift weight. it makes it much easier to load/unload the plates but other then that i dunno lol doesnt look safe to me but fuck it

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

he did that with ease

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a technique-nazi at all, but to me that's just not a 'true' deadlift - deadlift is started from the floor, dead, hence the name. It's a 100 times easier to start it from a rack.. not that it isn't a good amount of weight to move, but it just takes a lot away from the lift. It's kinda equivalent to a squat that isn't deep enough.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a technique-nazi at all, but to me that's just not a 'true' deadlift - deadlift is started from the floor, dead, hence the name. It's a 100 times easier to start it from a rack.. not that it isn't a good amount of weight to move, but it just takes a lot away from the lift. It's kinda equivalent to a squat that isn't deep enough.
Spot on!

It shouldn't really be a problem to load/unload the plates even if the bar is located on the floor. It's much safer to start the lift from the ground + it makes it a real deadlift, just like Essensen said.

But at the end, who cares, Evan is a great bodybuilder and that's what matters.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of this forum members could deadlift that much.... :D

Word.