• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural bodybuilding: Truth or Fiction?

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you think about this subject? I'm still hoping to stay natural and peopel like layne norton give me faith to do it but if you really want to achieve something (not talking Mr o here because i'm never gonna be that good) its almost a must to use AAS. How natural are most naturals and what do you discribe as a naturel?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Achieve anything????

If you want to be "Mr Looks-Good-In-A-Thong" and that requires beating every juice head then that is what is required.

If you want to gain muscle and look good then all it requires is some hard work, proper diet and some commitment.

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Why can't it be something that you are satisfied with? Why can't being healthy and maybe competing in a few shows be enough?

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

i consider natural as taking just protein powders and creatine and other supplements along those lines...once you start getting into testerone boosters and that kind of stuff i would say you are no longer natural

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i consider natural as taking just protein powders and creatine and other supplements along those lines...once you start getting into testerone boosters and that kind of stuff i would say you are no longer natural

Yeah, taking PH means TO ME you are not natural anymore.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can do wonders while being natural. It's just so damn harder.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can do wonders while being natural. It's just so damn harder.

Second that! Along with that its gonna take way longer. I'm not agains roids everone should do what they like I'm only against abuse of roids. I work in a gym were new trainees come in and ask me on our first apointment "were can I get roids" this is what I really hate. But if someone who's in the gym 24/7 training his ass of year in year out and wanna be the best at what he does being a competetive bber and he starts using after giving it his bests as a natty than who am I to say something about it.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I certainly dont condone recreational lifters using drugs to enhance their physique for the beach or anything like that but, I understand that top IFBB pros make a living that way and I can respect that. You can absolutely achieve so much in a natural setting and blow the minds off of those who use aas. You know for an absolute fact that every natural athlete has busted ass in and out of the gym and that is very respectful. I can not say the same for those who use drugs, HOWEVER, there are many guys who do chose to use these substances and still bust their ass day in and day out. If you think you cant achieve anything great without the use of drugs, than I promise you that you will never achieve anything great with the use of drugs.

Cork

Cork

If you think you cant achieve anything great without the use of drugs, than I promise you that you will never achieve anything great with the use of drugs.

Right on.:thumbsup2:

The Directer of Operations at the WBFF made a blog statement * back in May about how all the pros are on something because the WBFF doesn't test correctly (the WBFF is a Natural Federation). A lot of WBFF competitors flipped shit and said that the WBFFcould drug test them at any time and the results would be clean. Also a lot of competitors kept quiet. Names of users were named and it was a mess...

To sum up my story, a lot can be done naturally, but you have to keep your guard up. Some people who claim to be natural just might not be and vice versa. It's up to you to work your ass off and open eyes of doubters to what a natural can accomplish.

*Can someone verify if that link works? I'm copying the link from a different thread and I can't tell if it works. Myspace is firewalled by my company.

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Eating can be a testosterone booster.

Regular sex is a testosterone booster.

Zinc and some other nutrients are testosterone boosters.

Exactly where do you draw the line?

My point is that exogenous sources of hormones are unnatural. But don't confuse the things we commonly do with being somehow any more natural or normal.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i think its natural if you take testosterone in the form of a suppository :headbang:

lol jk, masturbating on a regular basis is the best way to keep ure test up ;)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

if you can pass a polygraph and piss test at a natural show without altering the results by taking something to flush "stuff" out of your system. then your as natural as it gets.

theres nothing worse than some asshole thats on gear trying to compete at a natural show. pretty pathetic acutally

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you can pass a polygraph and piss test at a natural show without altering the results by taking something to flush "stuff" out of your system. then your as natural as it gets.

theres nothing worse than some asshole thats on gear trying to compete at a natural show. pretty pathetic acutally

In Holland we see it all the time. The price for a drug test is way to high to get it done so most (not all) of the peopel on stage during a natty competition are using AAS to enhance their physique which is imo just wrong.