• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Winter cycle/training/diet

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250mg test E EOD
150mg Deca EOD
5iu GH ED
50mg proviron ED
500mcgs dostinex E 3.5 days

training is as follows

low volume/low reps

monday- quads/calves
tuesday- chest
wed- back
thursday- hams/arms
friday- shoulders/calves

cardio will be 45 minutes upon waking up on a empty stomach.. ( i have a treadmill at my house) low impact walking at 3.5mph

food will be 6 meals a day, i will incorporate 10iu insulin post workout on monday/wed and friday.. taking in 10grams of dextrose per IU of slin.. i will use humalog

what do you guys think about this winter cycle? should i change something..

diet will be something like this..

Wake up:
1000mg Vitamin C 1 Omega 3-6-9
1 Multi Vitamin/Mineral 1 B-Complex
400iu Vitamin E 50mg Zinc

^ these vitamins are also taken before bed

Meal 1
60g Whey Protein
2 Cups Oatmeal Cooked with a tablespoon of strawberry jam
1 Banana

Meal 2
8oz fish (any white fish)
1 Cup brown rice
1 Cup cooked spinach

Meal 3 (pre-workout)
60g Whey Protein
10g Creatine
1 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Bread
2000mg BCAA’s

Meal 4 (post-workout)
50g Whey Protein ( i use an isolate, easier to digest)
100g Dextrose
10g Creatine
5g Glutamine
2000mg BCAA’s
10iu humalog mon/wed/fri

Meal 5 (1hr Later)
8oz Steak
1 Cups Whole Wheat Pasta
1 Cups Veg or Med Salad

Meal 6
8 Egg Whites
4 Whole Eggs
1 Tbsp. 100% Peanut Butter

Meal 7 (optional, or if you wake up during the night)
50 grams protein with skim milk with tbs natural almond butterl and 1cup of frozen yogurt

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why not increase protein to 100 G post work out if your going to be using insulin, take full advantage of all those nutrients passing into the cell.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why not increase protein to 100 G post work out if your going to be using insulin, take full advantage of all those nutrients passing into the cell.

i dont think your body can even digest that much protein in one shot bro..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know the same about nutrition/supps as you, but I hope you start a log with this.

-What's this cycle's goal?
-Current stats?
-How much would the supps (I mean *couhg* supps *cough* :D) cost?
-How many cals a day (aprox.)? Macro's percentages?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know the same about nutrition/supps as you, but I hope you start a log with this.

-What's this cycle's goal?
-Current stats?
-How much would the supps (I mean *couhg* supps *cough* :D) cost?
-How many cals a day (aprox.)? Macro's percentages?

-What's this cycle's goal? stay healthy and gain as much muscle as i can in 4 months..
-Current stats? havent trained in a while but im 245 right now.. 6 foot 0.. bf i dunno 12 to 15 id guess..
-How much would the supps (I mean *couhg* supps *cough* :D) cost? cost? i dunno.. that depends on where u get it.... if you lived in canada i can give you a rough street estimation but you dont..
-How many cals a day (aprox.)? Macro's percentages? not sure.. i think around 3-4k cals.. its around 50% protein 40% carbs 10% fats.. something along those lines.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt mean anything.i just wanted to say that the quantities that he use are eridiculous

yes his protein intake is wild.. maybe if i was 320 pounds at 5 foot 6 id consider his protein intake lol.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious.

Why do you inject eod? and how long are you planning to cycle?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious.

Why do you inject eod? and how long are you planning to cycle?

from experience i have come to the conclusion that injecting EOD instead of twice a week stabilizes hormones levels better thus leading to much more steady gains... this cycle will last 4 months. but the GH will not stop..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn u gonna run 1750g test a week? lol

G

Griffstrong

EOD = ever OTHER day....

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats what im sayin, 250 eod is 1750mg in 7days...

every other day in 7 days equals 3.5 shots a week.. so its under 1,000mg.. not sure where you learned your math bro.. plus since its a long ester only about 180mg of 250 gets absorbed into the blood stream.. in reality its about 750mg a week..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I think you are wrong.

250 x 3.5 = 875mg in 7 days

EDIT: I was answering to miami when Serb replyed himself.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I think you are wrong.

250 x 3.5 = 875mg in 7 days

EDIT: I was answering to miami when Serb replyed himself.

apparently you did not READ my post correctly.. yes thats what the math equals.. but with a long ester injection like enanthate your blood does not absord the whole 250mg.. in reality you are only absorbing about 180mgs of 250mg.. so in reality it would actually be 630mg or something along those lines.. re-read my post..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol sry i was somewhere else with my minds. ya 3.5 shots a week.

sounds good to me, how does your body respond to the GH?

i think you shouldn't go under 4k cals.. i eat 3.5k in a cutting diet and im pretty much your weight/height.. 6'2, 250

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apparently you did not READ my post correctly.. yes thats what the math equals.. but with a long ester injection like enanthate your blood does not absord the whole 250mg.. in reality you are only absorbing about 180mgs of 250mg.. so in reality it would actually be 630mg or something along those lines.. re-read my post..

I think you didn't read MY post, LOL. I was answering to miamiracing, correcting him, and in that moment you posted your post.

Yeah, I got your point, and of course you must be right, because I have no idea about HGH. :thumbsup2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everything looks good from my eye. The only thing I personally would be weary of is the carbs (because my body likes to store them as fat) but then again you gotta factor in the gh and insulin and by now you know how your body responds to all the macro nutrients.

I like how Meal 6 is eggs and egg whites. I know after a day worth of food my body would have a hard time digesting more red meat or even a real meal after eating so much.

I am just jealous that Canada allows you to have personal cycles legally. We are on the right track here in the states. Obama just told all federal law enforcement not to press charges on anyone using medical marijuana. (crossing fingers)**HRT to be legal and taxed next!