• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Zack Khan signs with Weider!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IFBB Pro League athlete Zack Kahn joins Weider family

October 21, 2009

FLEXONLINE.COM

New IFBB Pro League athlete Zack Khan has signed an exclusive contract with Weider Publications on Wednesday. The 29-year old Khan earned his pro card with a heavyweight and overall victory at the 2009 British Nationals last Saturday, October 17.

"FLEX was the first bodybuilding magazine I ever saw," Khan said. "I can't believe I'm gonna be in the same publication as all the great bodybuilders I've read about. This opens up a whole new door for me and I plan on making the most of this opportunity."

Khan, who immigrated with his parents to the United Kingdom from his native Pakistan at the age of four, first started training with weights to build up strength for boxing.

"I gained so much size that everybody kept urging me to compete," he said. "After a year, I won my first contest at age 18 and I've been hooked ever since."

Khan's first attempt at a pro card came at the British Nationals in 2005, where he placed second in the heavyweight class, a feat he would duplicate in both 2006-07, before falling to fourth last year.

"After last year, I got very discouraged," Khan admitted. "But I got together with Neil Hill, who also trains Flex Lewis, and with his help, I worked harder than I ever have in my life to come back and win this thing. It just goes to show that if you have 1% of hope left inside of you, hold onto it because you never know what's gonna happen."

So when can we expect to see Khan on the pro stage?

"I plan on doing one of the later shows to qualify for the 2010 Olympia," Khan said. "I want to have a productive offseason to work on my weaknesses so that I can stand onstage with the best in the world and make an impact."

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
http://www.fivosphotography.com/folios.aspx?page=1

gallery5Czackkhan5CIMG_0361-1.jpg

gallery5Czackkhan5CIMG_0364-1.jpg

gallery5Czackkhan5CIMG_0918-1.jpg

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man he is so ugly but his phyisque is so beautiful lol.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
everybody wants to put their little hands on little Dorian now..

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They made the right decision!

pakman88

pakman88

Good for him, i hope he lives up to his potential, he already has a good package to build on. Im excited to finally see a pro Pakistani bodybuilder, not that ethnicity should matter its just cool to see someone from my country onstage with the best.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
IMO he is, or atleast will be, a Levrone level bodybuilder... but he makes the silliest faces onstage LMAO

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Interesting move, I thought MD is gonna get him, but now it's even better lol!

332sdox-1.jpg

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^these are some big ass arms :thumbsup2:

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

2010 Olympia?If he can bring his legs up that fast good for Zack, but maybe he should wait a couple years before stepping on the Olympia stage.If he plays his card well BSN or MT will try to hire him.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

dude is a monster..wonder which contest he will enter to try and qualify in the olympia

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
On the latest Heavy Muscle Radio he told Dave and John that he would do some features with them.... does him signing with weider put a hamper on things?