• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Seth Feroce Trains Legs

8thWonder

8thWonder

As title says..

I need to get sumthing off my chest, I just tore my biceps during deads, I hate my life

From MD

Last edited by a moderator:
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

damn that's no good. are you gonna get it re-attached? if so hope it heals quick bro.

and this guy should do really well at nationals. great proportions.

8thWonder

8thWonder

hah sorry for telling you but Im just depressed, everything was going well so it sucks.. Yeah he looks rellay good, will be great to see him there!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry to hear man, hope you recover/heal soon.

awesome vid

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dr Wayne Dyer tells people that your mind is the most powerful thing in our individual atmosphere. He advises to (in your mind) place yourself in the environment where the circumstances are pefect and your visions will materialize. Since you feel like your life is going to shit and nothing is working out, picture everything working out. Imagine that you will get your bicep re-attatched and that you will have a smooth recovery. Imagine that all the problems in your life now are temporary and just picture every aspect of your life getting better and it will happen. Beleive that everything will go as you imagine it happening because if you dont beleive in better circumstances, your life will continue to be shit.

All the emo kids hate their life because they want to hate their lives. They envision their lives being as horrible as it possibly can and it ends up materializing that way so they continue to hate their lives and continue to be bitter and hateful.

Just stay positive and never give up on beleiving that you can have perfect circumstances.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Dr Wayne Dyer tells people that your mind is the most powerful thing in our individual atmosphere. He advises to (in your mind) place yourself in the environment where the circumstances are pefect and your visions will materialize. Since you feel like your life is going to shit and nothing is working out, picture everything working out. Imagine that you will get your bicep re-attatched and that you will have a smooth recovery. Imagine that all the problems in your life now are temporary and just picture every aspect of your life getting better and it will happen. Beleive that everything will go as you imagine it happening because if you dont beleive in better circumstances, your life will continue to be shit.

All the emo kids hate their life because they want to hate their lives. They envision their lives being as horrible as it possibly can and it ends up materializing that way so they continue to hate their lives and continue to be bitter and hateful.

Just stay positive and never give up on beleiving that you can have perfect circumstances.

gonna rep you for that one! :thumbsup2:

coughvipcoughsooncough..

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

good post man :thumbsup2:

thanks for the vid brother :tiphat:

maldeezey

maldeezey

Totally agree!! Awesome post!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

There is a term for this, it's called dreaming. Dreaming doesn't do shit without actions to follow it up.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Seth Feroce trains at the same gym i train at in pittsburgh, this dude is gonna give brandon ray and tamer guindy a good fight. i just saw him pose some a day ago, and he looks insane. he's thick, full, dense and shredded. plus he's working with hany rambod so you know he's gonna nail conditioning. nationals this year will be nuts.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seth Feroce trains at the same gym i train at in pittsburgh, this dude is gonna give brandon ray and tamer guindy a good fight. i just saw him pose some a day ago, and he looks insane. he's thick, full, dense and shredded. plus he's working with hany rambod so you know he's gonna nail conditioning. nationals this year will be nuts.

what gym do you/seth train at???? It's not the Bally's you work at is it?? That is pretty sick, you have the opportunity to see someone with such great potential on a consistent basis. When I did the natural ohio he was there and Joey and I just could not believe the package that he had, it was unbelievable. (He actually posed for Dr. Gary Udit after the prejudging...this is when he was preparing for the NPC Pittsburgh)

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

no i havent worked or trained at ballys for over a year i train people independently at a couple places and in home. I train at Webb's World of Fitness in Penn Hills.

Yea it is very cool seeing him there. there are actually a couple national level guys that workout there but seth is def the most impressive.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the most decent squats i've seen in bb video for a while..:bitelip:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NooooOOoooOOOooooooO SHIT

:doh:

:bball:

You want to talk about mental aspects and outlook you'd better cover the point properly. Reading a post or parroting what "Dr Dyer" said isn't really constructive. People with real depression, which injury can bring on, are going through something you clearly don't understand. For some people with depression getting out of bed seems like a mental and physical summit they cannot climb. Don't give the "glass is half full" sermon expecting high fives or epiphany moments in your audience when some of the people here have had and still have delt with something you clearly don't understand.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:bball:

You want to talk about mental aspects and outlook you'd better cover the point properly. Reading a post or parroting what "Dr Dyer" said isn't really constructive. People with real depression, which injury can bring on, are going through something you clearly don't understand. For some people with depression getting out of bed seems like a mental and physical summit they cannot climb. Don't give the "glass is half full" sermon expecting high fives or epiphany moments in your audience when some of the people here have had and still have delt with something you clearly don't understand.

Are you kidding me? your first reply was completely pointless and all it did was point out the obvious... I was saying that all you gotta do is think positive and everything will materialize, you obviously gotta be a hard worker. All im saying is to stay positive maybe it wasnt constructive to you but some of that philosophy has been constructive to me and there were some people on here who thought nothing but positive about what i've said. I wasnt expecting high fives or anything. I made a comment based on how someone was feeling down. Im sorry i tried to get someone to think positive... what the hell else could i have done? Im sorry some people liked the advice i gave... and im even more sorry that you get jealous everytime something likes what i have to say. Theres no doubt that thinking positive and having a determined frame of mind are great ways to take steps forward in a good way.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you kidding me? your first reply was completely pointless and all it did was point out the obvious... I was saying that all you gotta do is think positive and everything will materialize, you obviously gotta be a hard worker. All im saying is to stay positive maybe it wasnt constructive to you but some of that philosophy has been constructive to me and there were some people on here who thought nothing but positive about what i've said. I wasnt expecting high fives or anything. I made a comment based on how someone was feeling down. Im sorry i tried to get someone to think positive... what the hell else could i have done? Im sorry some people liked the advice i gave... and im even more sorry that you get jealous everytime something likes what i have to say. Theres no doubt that thinking positive and having a determined frame of mind are great ways to take steps forward in a good way.
Read the first part of my post again. Understand why I think you were simplifying something very complex and would as a result annoy someone with depression.